𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮

Written by:_Sonyasan_ with love❤️
(These ideas apply also for group dates or romantic dates!)

Do you want some ideas for your self-love date with yourself? Yes, "date with yourself"date may sound silly but they really aren't actually they are a way for improving your self estreem, and making yourself feel like a queen. So give it a try!
No, this doesn't include things like going to the cinema or eating a dinner. Yes, these ideas are great and I love them too, but they are really a bit clique so if you are looking for something original check this!
Idea 1:cook something
It doesn't matter if you are a Michelin chef or you absolutely can't cook(like me). Just make something with your hands, and you will feel happier.
No matter if it is baking a cake, making dinner or even if making a tuna salad, just make some food with those hands and feel happier. Trust me, food will taste better if you made it. And about what to do with the food you cook, eat it or just give it to friends and family; you will also do a good deed.🥰🍰
Idea 2:be the tourist of your own city/village/exc
If you want to have a vacation to exotic places but you can't(because of the actual pandemic or who knows),I got that for you, travelers.
Maybe you already think you know everything about your city, but you won't know if you know unless you look at your city with the eyes of a tourist! Okay; how does this work? Find the touristic places and organize a trip, and don't forget to include small breaks or an ice cream. Want to be even more original? Don't go to the classic touristic areas, find small places that usually nobody does. Do you have that park that you always wanted to see? Sure.
This works even if you are in countryside or in a small village. Actually, that is a bonus because you can even see the natural things! Wear confortable clothes and shoes,or you will be screaming from the pain of your heels that you are wearing. And I recommend you to do this at walk, you will see more.🔍🔍
Note:due to pandemic, be careful and wear masks.
3.Games and snack.
Are you more a gamer or a snack-water? Choose this. They can be both table games or videogames, as you want. Bring a lot of snacks and drinks, I recommend always chips and Pringles(pizza flavor!) and some melon soda, or bubble tea. If you are playing alone(I mean, this is a self-date), I recommend you to break your last record.Have fun!
4.Do a sport.
If you are more a sport person, then go for it. The purpose of a self date is to make you know yourself more and appreciate the things you like. Whatever if soccer, basketball or even a swimming in the pool, go for it and remember to drink water in order to be hydrated.⚽️🏀🏈🥎🎾🏓🏏🏏🪁🎣🥅
P.S.If you like, go to try a new sport like archery!
5.Netflix and chill, and build a fort.
What if you are a chill person who likes to chill on the sofa and absolutely do nothing(oh, this is so me, I am definitely in this category)? Then sit on that sofa, switch on the TV, and watch Netflix(or Amazon Prime, Disney, watch anime...) Yes, or for being more creative...build a fort. Yes! I am watching currently the Umbrella Academy and as of anime, the Seven Deadly Sins, if you would need recommendations.🖥🖥🖥🖥
6.Read a book, or write things
If you are more a cultural person, who likes doodling or reading then go for it! Read that book you always wanted to read; go to bookshop and buy a new book(I am that person who stays hours in a bookshop only for choosing the book), write a poem or a new story, or draw something! Dark academics and smart people from all the world, here is your empire!
7.Do what you want!❤️
Can't find what you like in the six things I mentioned above? Do what you want! Singing? Spa? Yes, do it! Even if it is clique like going to the cinema, if you like it then it is tailored for yourself-don't worry! This self date has the purpose to make you accept everything of yourself, and love yourself with all the happiness you could have, so accept this and do what you like!

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲.𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳.𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮.𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱.𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻.𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂.𝗦𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟."
-Sofia(_Sonyasan_ )

Easter egg(got the pun?😂😂😂)