🚿 "𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚢" 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜~ 🚿

I'm surprised none of us have made a post like this yet.

I know most of us are young adults without much time on our hands to clean, without much energy to clean or both.

I'm not lazy; I'm actually a diligent perfectionist but am also a big procrastinator.

Well, whether you are lazy, in a hurry, or exhausted cleaning hacks can be helpful, so here is a compilation of cleaning hacks for you.

𝒞𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒽𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈

1. Use a lint roller to dust

2. Steam to clean microwave

Microwave a bowl of water (with a splash of vinegar if you want) for 4 or 5 minutes and all dried on food wipes out of the microwave in no time flat.

Next, grab a and wipe the inside of your microwave clean. The steam from the water and vinegar will have loosened up any splatters and spills, so you can wipe the surfaces clean without any scrubbing.

3. Line fridge shelves with Press n' seal to make cleaning up spills easier

4. Blend soap and water to clean your blender

5. Use tin foil to line pans that you're cooking anything super sticky / messy on.

6. Wrinkle free

Put your dry, wrinkled clothes in the dryer and throw one or two dampened dish towels in it. Then switch the dryer on. The damp towels will produce steam, and this will help you release your clothes wrinkles. If you don't want to use a damp towel, you can make use of an ice cube or two to free up your clothes wrinkles in no time.

7. Clean your keyboard

A few products to never use near your computer:

Acetone
Ethyl alcohol
Toluene
Ethyl acid
Ammonia
Methyl chloride

As a general rule of thumb when cleaning your computer, avoid using paper products, don't use harsh chemicals and never spray product directly on the screen.

Here's a safe and easy way to clean your computer:

To clean your keyboard, pour some white vinegar on a microfiber cloth and scrub the keyboard thoroughly.To clean your screen, take a microfiber cloth and wipe gently in a circular motion.Apply a mixture of light water and vinegar if necessary.

8. Mattress cleaning

Take 1/2 cup of baking soda and ten drops of your favorite essential oil. Mix it, and then sprinkle all over your stripped mattress.

Let it sit for twenty minutes, and then come in with a vacuum and sweep it up. This will freshen and deodorize your mattress.

9. Get rid of upholstery stains with shaving cream

There's no need to hire an expensive professional to get those stains out of your upholstery. Instead use shaving cream, (anything but the gel kind) into the stain, let it sit for 30 minutes or overnight, and then blot it dry. Just make sure that you test this method out on a hidden area of your couch before actually putting it to use, as there is always the small chance of damaging the fabric.

10. Clean coffee stains with baking soda

11. Shoe polish leather

If your leather furniture is looking beat up, even with scratches, try shoe polish. Use a little polish to spruce up your furniture and hide any marks, scuffs, stains or scratches. Once the polish is absorbed, buff it with a chamois cloth or a soft lint-free cloth to take up any remaining polish or color.

12. Cleaning with hairspray

The alcohol in hairspray makes it ideal for removing ink and lipstick from clothing, fabric and other stainable places. If a pen breaks in your pocket, or if your lipstick ends up somewhere it shouldn't be, spray the area generously with hairspray and rinse it out. Follow our to tackle tougher stains.

13. Use baking soda for brighter, cleaner laundry

Just pour a cup of baking soda in with the wash and your clothes will come out even brighter and cleaner!

14. Easy way to clean stainless steel appliances

Stainless steel appliances seem to be stained with fingerprints constantly. But to give them a good, clean shine, all you need is a microfiber cloth (or just a soft cloth) and some rubbing alcohol!

15. Clean coffee grinder

To clean your coffee grinder, throw in a ¼ cup of rice into the grinder and turn it on for a minute or so.

The rice will help draw out the oil and residue that coffee tends to leave behind.

Let me know if you found any of these helpful and comment below  if you have any cleaning hacks!

💝💝💞