Favorites! -Ella Mae 💖

Looking for random suggestions on musicals, books, and all that good stuff? Well, today I've compiled a list of all kinds of favorites of mine. If you're ever looking for looking for other suggestions, don't hesitate to ask on my personal account! (Xx_MissMeme_xX)

Just a warning that I'm in to a lot of old stuff entertainment-wise.

-Books (and some mini blurbs about the plot)

-The Selection series by Kiera Cass (Read all her books! They're amazing!)~ If you're into dystopian romances with royalty (as if that's a genre lol), this series is for you! I don't know how many times I've read these, but I love them to pieces! The series basically follows a girl named America Singer who lives in a country with a caste system. Whenever the king has a son, they throw a Selection for him in which he is to choose a wife from 35 girls (each from 35 provinces.) These girls get to live in the palace and such and are fed well. America is sixteen and can compete in the Selection, but she doesn't want her life to be turned upside down. (That's all I'm sharing! I HATE spoilers, and will never ruin this series for anyone!!) 

-The Matched trilogy by Ally Condie~ I've had several ups and downs with this series, but overall I think it's pretty good so far. (That was mainly me taking forever to read several series-) This series is about a girl named Cassia Reyes who lives in a dystopian society (that's literally called the Society...). The Society basically chooses who you marry, what your job is, and all those types of decisions. After receiving the information on whom she Matched with, she sees something that'll change her forever. (No spoilers!!!!)

-Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery~ This is a positively beautiful book and so are the books that come after it. Montgomery is so good with words, and she's super good at descriptions. The first book is about the Cuthberts, who go to adopt a child to help around their home as they begin to age. However, a mistake is made in the process, wHicH wIlL cHaNgE tHeIr LiVeS fOrEvEr. (Sorry about that XDD)

Other favorites include The Chronicles of Narnia, Little House on the Prairie (all the books), and A Dog's Purpose. Some other series I'm starting to enjoy as well are To All The Boys I've Loved Before, The Hunger Games, and Harry Potter. So yeah. :)

Muscial time!! *pops popcorn*

I would do one on movies, but there's like 80 billion million movies, so I'm not going to do that. XD I'm only including musicals I've heard music from, was apart of, or actually saw, so bear with me here. (They're in no particular order.)

-Thoroughly Modern Millie 

-The Phantom of the Opera 

-Guys & Dolls

-Jesus Christ Superstar 

-The Sound of Music

-Mary Poppins

-Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 

-Fiddler on the Roof 

-The Music Man

-Hello, Dolly!

-Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

-Mamma Mia!

-Singin' in the Rain

-Newsies

-The Wizard of Oz

-Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, the Little Mermaid 

Okay, that's probably enough for now. XD

Now music time! I'll only do 10 songs because this is getting superr long. (These are COMPLETELY random because I listen to many random things)

Sad songs first

-The oompa loompa song (JK)

-You Don't Seem to Miss Me ~George Jones and Patty Loveless (yess I'm an oldies country girl)

-I Fall to Pieces ~Patsy Cline (augh, she was so awesome.)

He Stopped Loving Her Today ~George Jones 

-Choices ~George Jones (Okay I PROMISE his songs aren't all sad ones.)

-Hello Darlin' ~Conway Twitty

Now some happy songs you can jam out to!

-River of Happiness ~Dolly Parton 

-Hakuna Matata :)

-Brave ~Sara Bareilles

-Walking on Sunshine ~Katrina and the Waves

-Happy ~Pharrell Williams

There's tons and tons more, but that's it for now. Hopefully, this was helpful! -Ella Mae :)