THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ASHAMED ABOUT-SOFIA

Still Sofia here:3 though you can call me Sophie or Sonya like my friends do.

Here are things you should never be ashamed about...

YOUR NATIONALITY

YOUR ETHNICITY

Be proud of them, they are your heritage, I tell you from the point of view of an Asian-Italian. Remember that nobody should shame you -so neither should you- only because you are Asian or African or something else. If someone in school or outside does, that well, is kinda racist, so remember to tell your parents or your teacher.

YOUR HAIR

"I wish I could have blond hair/be brunette/curly hair exc"...

No girl. Your hair is nice just as you are.

My hair..I think they are fine and still, and yours is too.

YOUR EYES

Never be ashamed because you think your eyes are too big or too small or you don't like their color.

The grass is always greener by the other side. Maybe a green-eyed would like deep blue eyes, but the blue-eyed may want green eyes.

Your eyes already shine more than the stars and are diamonds. So why be ashamed of them?

Do you wear glasses? No, you are not a nerd, a weirdo(and whoever says this has prejudices and you should tell them to stop, that is all). Glasses are elegant, makes you look refined and as a girl with glasses, I d'say I like my glasses.Glasses are cool.

YOUR BODY TYPE

YOUR WEIGHT

YOUR HEIGHT

I am too fat...

I am too skinny...

No, you are just fine as you are.

Never be ashamed because your body type.

You are perfect just as you are.

DON'T STOP EATING or TRY TO THROW OUT YOUR FOOD. If you have eating disorders, find professional help immediately.

You don't have to follow a diet, just have sport and stay active.

You aren't too tall or too short.

And no, your weight isn't too much. Stop worrying.

HOW DO YOU LOOK

How can I be prettier?

YOU ALREADY ARE.

YOUR INNER PERSONALITY

Stop being mean to yourself and telling you are not worth enough,because you are a QUEEN..

Instead being ashamed...

BE PROUD AND CHIN UP!

YOU ARE PRICELESS REMEMBER THAT YOU WORTH EVERYTHING. DON'T LET ANYONE STOP YOU!