I shake my head and laugh at her cute reaction.

"No problem, Demi" as she winked.
"Oh it starting!"

The lights turned on and the show begins.

I can't help be awe by their performance. They so cute! I can't help scream from the top of my lungs and sing their songs. Bright dance adorably that I want to keep him in my pocket. I even took videos to every performance they made.

Namtan was extremely ecstatic too. She always scream Win's name and sing their song too. It's so cute they throw a gift made of the half guitar pick with their names on it. Too bad I didn't catch one.

I notice as their performance was ending Bright and Win always look in our side. Or i'm just assuming things.

I didn't bother to care because i know he wouldn't see me from a large crowd with extreme lights projecting everywhere; our faces is cover with a phone and light up sign.

I even cried from their ending speech for the night. I'm so proud of them. They really outdid theirselves.
The struggles they face from the start. how they sincerely work on it and accomplished it with grace. They deserved to be bless the most.

I wiped my tears as they said goodbye on the stage.

I breathe out with sparkly eyes.

"I'm so proud of them"
And Namtan laugh with her eyes moist "me too"

Namtam asked me to accompany her to the restroom cause she said people will surely recognize her. I'm lucky i'm not as pretty as her. People will just ignore me if they see me. I put my light up sign and phone back in my bag. Then wear my jacket, fixing my hair to put my hat neatly again.

A guard from earlier whispered something to Namtan and walk with us as we enter a private hallway. I don't know why i'm scared though. 

The guard open a door with a sign says Private.
Namtan entered first and I followed her.

I was surprised when someone grab my waist and remove my hat. Wild eyed from the sudden closeness.

"Is this the secret you want to keep, babe?"
he whispered as looked at me in the eyes searching.

Tense for lying and being caught by him I cleared my throat as i push him slightly to be removed by his sudden embrace.

I laugh nervously and said "congratulations!"

"You didn't answer my question"

I looked around. Namtan is walking towards the restroom. I didn't notice we are inside of their backstage room as people looked at us curiously.

"Bright people are watching" I told him calmly

He pause then sighed. "Okay."
He grab my hand and we walk towards secluded area in the room.

Sitting in a chair. He looked at me with sternly face with folded hands.

I'm scared.
He looks intimidating.

I didn't thought Namtan would sabotage me like this. But it was my fault too. I didn't told her to keep this a secret from Bright or Win.

It seems like i can't hide for him forever.
This is embarrassing.

"I only have 30 mins break" he informed me.

I sighed with flustered face.

"Bright"

"No, Babe"
I looked at him strangely as he warns me with his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him.
And took a deep breath.

"Bright B-babe,
I'm sorry.. for lying.
I just.. I just want to use the ticket i bought."

He's eyes softly looked at me and asked
"but why didn't you tell me?"

"Because..
I'm embarrassed.
I didn't know i'll be this close to you
All sudden i'm your... g-girlfriend."
As i looked down embarrassed.

How can I face him now.
I'm a fraud.
I sighed

"If you want to end things... now
I understand"

"Don't say that" he said sternly

I gulped nervously.

He raise my chin up with his index finger and looked at me in the eyes

"Don't be babe.
I'm glad it's me and not other man around.
Matter a fact.. I'm happy you're here now.
I was jealous of Win flirting with his girl before the show started. I want... to do that with you"

"Even if i'm your fan and Win's?"

He nodded. "Not Win. Only me"

I smiled rolled my moist eyes "really?"

I felt relieved.
I never thought he'll accept me.

As he removed his hand at my chin.
He nodded and smile

"You're not mad anymore?" I asked

"I was never mad. I just want to see you blush"

I give him a grim face. As he laugh at me.

What a sly man

He stand all a sudden and said smiling

"I want to introduce you to some of the people around here"

"Are you sure? Is my face okay?" As i asked him

I know my face is puff from crying at the concert earlier. I didn't got the chance to look at myself in the mirror.

He bend down and fixing my hair. Looking at my face. "Pretty as always"