As i laugh at him as i shake my head disagreeably.

If you only knew

Ding!
I grab my phone to check my message.

Meimei babe
Good luck Sarawat!
I know you can do it!
Fighting!☀️❤️

Sarawat? Is she teasing me? But why?
How long must've i wait to received a endearment from her?

The crowd when crazy as we sang and dance on the center stage. I never felt so alive. I never knew their shout gave me the confidence i need. My dance improved a lot too.

Music is always my passion. If uncle kik didn't push me to take those guitar lessons I wouldn't be the Sarawat they know today.

Middle half of our performance for the show. Me and Win are in a large floating stage singing for the crowd, giving confetti like half cut pick when Win nudge me to look down where Namtan is. I smile when i saw a familiar face beside her.

She here?

She's not aware i saw her. I notice she's wearing a black hat, the sarawat black jersey. She's singing happily with a led signage with Brightwin on it on one hand and a phone in the other.

Is she's a fan?

DEMI
(POV)

Waiting for the program to start. I text Bright for good luck. He didn't respond back.

Maybe his busy now. I check my brightwin acc and post a picture of the stage for a sneak peek. The people who followed me was hype as i am. They are here too and were asking where i was cause i never revealed my face in this account. I want my identity to be private because of what i experience from the past and i don't want to experience it again.

As the time for the show to start gets near, I checked my light up sign if it's working. Someone sits beside me.

"Meimei O.?" She asked softly

I turned to where she is and looked at her shocked "Namtam?"

"Wow! Fancy to see you here. You're a fan of Brightwin?" She said surprisedly

Seems like I can't hide it from her anymore. Given i had a light up sign in hand.

I nodded at her shyly and shrugged
said "Yes. It's our little secret."

She laughed softly "it's okay i'm a Brightwin fan too. But more on Win" she said with a shy smile.

I remove my jacket so she can see the sarawat jersey i'm wearing and said boldly "I more on to Bright"

"Eh Win's better."

"I doubt that" 

We looked at each other as if we're challenging each other playfully and we both laugh.

"Namtan, you can just call me Demi. Meimei O is a pseudo."

"I thought that was your name" she whispered