Ace

Request!

Yes, it was night time, it was around two in the morning but you did not, you felt good.

After a long week of stress and hard work, you wanted to have some fun and just let go of everything for a little while.

That's why you were currently dancing in your living room to one of your favorite music. You were dancing and laughing and smiling and it just felt good.

You knew you probably looked a bit stupid, but at the moment you didn't care at all, you'd never be brave enough to dance like that if someone was watching you or if a person was in the same room as you, but right now, you were alone and your curtains were closed so it was only you and yourself in the house.

The music was so loud that you never heard your front door being unlocked and opened, you never saw your boyfriend enter the house and close the door behind him.

Once Ace noticed you, he immediately smiled, the pajama you were wearing made you look really good and seeing you dance like this and just enjoy yourself made him happy too.

The moment you finally noticed him , you let out a scream and jumped a bit, you were not expecting him to come over.

You immediately stopped dancing and looked at him with slightly wide eyes. He just saw you dance all alone to some loud music like a weird person , what would he think of you now? You felt your cheeks turn to a deep shade of red as embarrassment begin to grow in your whole body.

"Well well well, enjoying yourself I see"

"Hum i-i n-no...i-i was just...y-you know ..." you really didn't know what to do or say now.

What would he think of you?

You knew he would probably tease you about it for the rest of your life.

He would probably think that you looked stupid and childish.

"What was that huh?" Ace's tone was gentle as he  begin to walk to you. Once he reached you he placed his hands on your waist. His gesture made you blushed harder. You quickly looked down at the floor, which seemed to be really interesting to look at at the moment. Ace smirked wider, he adored how easy it was to get you to blush, to get you to feel embarrassed and flustered, he adored how big the effects he could have on your innocent and sweet little mind was.

Because let's face it...Ace was far from innocent.

"What got you all flustered now? Is it me?" Your cheeks were burning from embarrassment as you slowly nodded your head.

"Y-Yeah i...I wasn't expecting you to come over" you admitted honestly. It was the truth after all, you weren't expecting him at all, especially in the middle of the night like now.

Ace chuckled again and leaned down so his mouth was just beside your ear.

"Well I wasn't suppose to come at first, but now I'm glad I did, you look so damn hot in this outfit..." you felt a shiver run down your body as Ace's hot breath came in contact with your neck.

"And seeing you dance like this was a huge fucking turn on" you couldn't help but starts to laugh shyly.

That's another thing that Ace loved about you, the fact that even if he was complimenting you like this really often, it was still somehow making you all shy and flustered each time, it still had effects on you.

"T-thank you" Ace chuckled again

"Of course princess."

"You can keep going what you were doing now, I'll just go take a shower and after we could both get into the bedroom if you want to" your innocent mind failed to notice the invitation to have sex that he just sent you, instead, you slowly nodded.