All the boys

(l/n = last name)

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" You flinched as Ace screamed at you, all the boys were standing close to him as they were all glaring at you, they were all extremely mad at you.

"But I swear I didn't do it! I promise I.."

"Shut the fuck up l/n. And get the fuck out before we fucking drag you out ourselves" and that's what made you more sad and more desperate, they were almost never calling you by your name, let along your last time, you were always princess or sweetheart or even sometimes n/n (nicknames)but never y/n...

You could feel tears form in your eyes but you wouldn't let yourself cry, not in front on them and especially not now, you knew it would only make it worst, they would probably laugh of you and make the situation worst than it already was.

"Guys please...you know me..." none of them did anything as they just kept looking at you.

"We thought we did actually..but turns out your just a fucking bitch...or even a whore, who knows, maybe you slept with one of those fuckers while telling them about us...now..." Ace paused and took one menacing step toward you, his once bright blue eyes were now almost a dark blue. You knew he was furious.

"I won't repeat it again, get the fuck out of my house, you're out. And think about slashing that mark, you don't deserve it anymore. Be gratefull we don't do anything else because trust me, I wouldn't Mind having to teach you a fucking lesson, or slashing that mark myself" your whole face became white as Ace spoke those words to you with venom, there was no going back now...they would never listen to what you had to say.

You couldn't stop it as you felt a tear roll down your eyes. You unconsciously placed your hand over the cobra's mark that you were so proud of on your shoulder and turned around tu run out of the house.

You ran and cried until you were about fifty meters away from the house, then you begin to cry more then you already were.

That was it, your only friends and best friends didn't wanted you with them anymore, they hated you and kicked you out of the cobras.

You couldn't believe it

You honestly couldn't believe that they would do such a thing without even listening to what you had to say... they were blaming you for something you never did, they accused you of betraying them, by telling some of the secrets of the gang, not personal secrets but secrets about the cobras to one of their
biggest rival.

But the truth is that you never told them anything, those boys were your family, you never
thought even once about betraying them, especially by telling things to another gang of the city since you were hating them more then anything.

The boys never believed you when you tried to explain yourself, to tell them that you didn't told them anything. Instead, they threatened you, screamed at you, called you names and then kicked you out of the gang.

You kept crying as you slowly walked back to your house, you didn't really liked being home since your mother was always with your step dad, he was a terrible man, but you had no other choices, it was the only place you had left.

"Well well we'll, isn't it the little cobra...oh wait no... EX-cobra " you heard laugher come from behind you and slowly turned around only to see four boys approaching you from the other side of the road, it was four of the members of the crystals, the gang that the boys accused you of betraying them with.

"What do you want?" You spoke, you couldn't find the will to say anything else, you were just too sad and desperate to care at the moment.

" well, sweetheart..." you knew right away it wasn't a nice nickname, they were mocking you.

" we saw you run out of Merrill's house with tears running down your eyes...how sad" it was all sarcasm and you knew it

You didn't answered, you just didn't found the courage to at the moment.

" they kicked you out didn't they? Oh well, you little whore deserved it, after telling us some things about them, about their secrets, they couldn't trust you anymore" you frowned, you understood now how the boys thought you had betrayed them, the crystals told them lies, and the worst in all of this, is that they believe them.

"But I didn't tell you anything!"  You could feel your sadness slowly turn to anger as you glared you at them through your still watery eyes.

" oh we know that,  we sent someone to sneak on them while they were all drunk in the irby's, but it was so easy to blame it on you, and so funny , they believed us so easily and seeing you like this..." he paused and motioned to your red cheeks, nose and tears stained cheeks with his hand.

"...is pretty amusing and entertaining"

"Fuck you!" You couldn't stop yourself from screaming at him, he was making you really mad.

His smirk immediately fell as he took one step closer to you, the three other boys did the same as all of them looked angry

" what the fuck did you say to me?" He looked down at you as he spoke, he was almost chest to chest with you

" I said fuck y..." before you could finish your sentence, you felt an hard blow being given to your right cheek. You let out a small scream and fell right on the ground, your hand on your now stinging cheek.

All of the boys chuckled as they walked away from you

"Fucking broad" you heard one of them speak as they finally left you.

You whimpered as you slowly stood up from the hard ground. You started crying again as you walked away and toward your house.

What you didn't know , was that somebody had seen the whole scene, it was Connie, Billy's girl. She frowned as she walked away and right toward Ace's house, she had to go talk to them.

Part two coming soon!