Ace

"Bye mom, bye dad" you screamed as you got out of your house. You walked toward your boyfriend's car that was waiting for you in front of the house. You entered the car and looked at ace. "Took you long enough" was the first thing he told you as you entered his car. "Well hi to you too" you replied. You saw ace roll his eyes before he turned to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and moved you closer to him before he kissed you. His kiss was more rough then they habitually were. You pulled away and looked at him with a curious face.

Ace then took off on the road. He was driving over the speed limit. "Ace slow down god dammit" you said, turning to him. Ace just drove faster. "Don't tell me what to fucking do" he replied harshly before gripping your thigh tightly while his other hand stayed on the steering wheel, squeezing it so hard his knuckles were turning white. You squealed and realized what was the matter with your boyfriend: someone had pissed him off.

Ace drove to his house and got out of the car. He grabbed you're hand tightly and dragged you inside with him. The moment the front door closed, you were slammed against the wall and ace attacked your neck with his lips. You gripped his shoulder and tilted your head to the side, giving him full access to your neck. Ace gripped your legs and wrapped them around his waist. He then carried you to his room, his lips not leaving your neck once. He was biting and sucking on it without any mercy.

Once in his room, he dropped you on his bed and removed his shirt before getting on top of you. He crashed his lips against your lips before removing your shirt. He then attacked your chest while his hands trailed down to your pants, to pull them down.

You knew what was about to happen and you were so ready for it.

~~~~~~~~

"What pissed you off earlier?" you asked ace as you laid your head on his chest. The two of you were still half naked. Your neck and your chest were covered in blue, purple hickeys. "Nothing, don't worry about it princess" you sigh at his reply but didn't gave up. " please ace tell me, I want to help you" you insist, looking up at him. it was ace's turn to sigh "the  guys and I got in a fight with another gang." Ace paused before looking at you "their leader said...he said things about you that I didn't liked" you saw anger flash in his eyes as he spoke and you knew not to question him about it. "oh" was all you replied before laying your head back on his muscular chest.  You felt ace's hand in your hair. " don't worry about them, we won't let them touch you" you nodded against him before closing your eyes. "I love you" you heard him say just before you fell asleep