How you met

How you met

Ace: you were Billy's sister and he was a year older than you. You and him actually had a really good relationship and he cared a lot about you.
This is why he was never letting you hang out with him and his gang.

Yes, the cobras knew you were existing but billy always made sure you were staying away from them so no, they didn't really know who you were.

That day, you were in your room. You were laying comfortably on your bed and just reading a book.

You only had about three friends, but all of them were busy and that's why you were just hanging in your room alone instead of being out somewhere.

You were peacefully turning the pages of your book and enjoying the  story when you suddenly begin to hear voices.

At first, you tried to ignore all of the noise that was coming from outside, the loud voices and laughs but soon enough it begin to annoy you.

All you wanted was to read in peace.

You slightly rolled your eyes and stood up from your bed so you could walk to you window and see what was the cause of this disturbance.

You quickly realized that the source of all of this was coming from none other than Billy and his friends, they were all getting comfortable in the backfield. Some boys were sitting and others were standing, they were talking with what seemed to be bottles of beers in their hands.

The one person that caught your eyes the most in the small group was the boy with blond hair and icy blue eyes.

Ace Merrill.

You heard of him a couple of times, either by some people in town or by Billy himself, and personally, you had seen him a couple of times in town.

The problem was that never once you had spoken to each other, you weren't even sure if he knew that you were existing.

You were lost in your own thoughts as you kept looking at him, you weren't even realizing that you were starring a little too hard.

He wad speaking to the others but he could actually feel that someone's eyes were on him and this is why he suddenly turned his head and spotted you from your window.

He immediately begin to smirk at you. This caused you cheeks to turn red, they slightly started to burn as you blushed.

His smirk only seemed to grow wider as he noticed it. 

It seemed like forever as you kept looking in each other's eyes, but in reality it wad more like ten seconds before he looked back  at his gang.

You were lucky enough that day: your window was open. This is why you could hear him when he spoke.

"Hey Billy, is that your sister?" Ace asked before motioning to the window where he had seen you .

All of the boy's eyes immediately moved to your window, they all saw you standing there as you begin to feel extremely insecure and embarrassed.

"Yes, it is" Billy replied with a voice filled with annoyance . He hated how Ace and the boys were all looking at you. He knew just how they could act around girls, especially toward  those who they thought wad cute of hot, and he didn't wanted you to get mixed up with any of them.

"she looks hot" Ace spoke again before he turned back to Billy with the same arrogant smirk on his face.

You immediate saw your brother's face change.

"Don't even fucking think about it!" He almost screamed back.

And that's when you quickly got away from the window so you could hide from all of their eyes.