Eyeball

"You're just a pathetic slut!" Your boyfriend screamed at you just before he kicked you another time.

Your boyfriend, Taylor, has gotten back home really drunk and begin to beat you up because you refused to give him what he wanted.

Sex.

He was always like this when he was drunk... At first you thought it was just an accident, you thought it was just because he couldn't handle his liquor. But with time you realized that you were extremely wrong

This is why, that night, after he finished his best hung, you overstepped your fear of him and broke up with him.

Then, you ran out of his house.

This is how you ended up on this bench, at the park in the middle of the night. You were still crying, some parts of your face was covered with dry blood and bruises were already forming on your body, especially on your stomach.

You were getting cold and you only had a thin jacket on you.

A sigh of both relief and sadness left your mouth as you slowly closed your eyes and took in a shaky breath.

Just then, you heard a voice.

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" You slowly opened your eyes back to and saw a boy looking at you. He had brown curly hair and he looked about a year or two older than you.

You sighed sadly and then slowly nodded.

"I'm fine" the guy only chuckled

"You're fine? Of course you are..." he begin to speak sarcastically as he moved to sit beside you.

"You got blood all over your face and you're alone, at the park in the middle of the night..." he paused and then spoke again

" Youu want to talk about it?" You couldn't hold the tears from slipping from your eyes as he finished.

"M-my boyfriend was...h-he was violent. He's the one who did this to me. I...I broke up with him and ran away from his house" A sigh left your mouth once again as you looked down at your lap and begin to wipe some of your tears away.

"I was sick and tired of him beating me every nights..." the boys eyes were wide by now

"I'm sorry" he whispered as his first answer.

"But damn, what an asshole!" You couldn't stop yourself from chuckled lightly at his comment before turning to him

"Yeah... he really is"

There was a couple  of seconds of silence between the two before you spoke

"I-I'm Y/N" the boy turned to look at you and smiled

"Eyeball's the name..." eyeball smiled at you

"So, Y/N...would you like some company for the night? I mean, I wouldn't mind spending the night with a pretty girl like you and...I personally think you need someone right now" you unconsciously begin to blush at that and nodded your head

Why were you agreeing?

You didn't know him at all.
Maybe he was dangerous and had bad intentions?
Or maybe he was  really nice too.

You doubt for a couple of seconds until you finally decided to give him a chance, he was right anyways, you needed someone.

You and him spend the whole night just talking and laughing together, he was even able to make you forget Taylor for a moment and you were glad of it.

When the sun begin to rise, you invited him over at your house where the two of you slept almost through the whole day.

After that day, the two of you saw each other more and more until one day, he asked you to be his girl and of course, you accepted!