Eyeball

You slowly woke up in your boyfriend's bed. You were really comfy but you realized you had to go to the bathroom. You tried to stand up to go to the bathroom but  you couldn't, something was restraining you. You quickly looked down only to see an arm around your waist. Eyeball's arm. You  tried to remove it gently but it didn't worked . You tried again and again until you heard his voice.

"What do you think you are doing?" You heard eyeball said before he wrapped his other's arm around you and hugged you to his chest. A smile made it's way onto your lips "could you let me go please? I need to go to the bathroom" you replied with a smile on your face. "but I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay here with me" he then said, making you giggled. "pleeeease, I'll come back after, I promise" you heard him groan a little before he spoke  "All right fine" he finished and removed his arms from around your waist. You stood up and went to the bathroom.

You quickly did your business and washed your hands. When you were done, you got out and saw eyeball, sleeping on the bed, he looked so peaceful. You smiled to yourself and went over to him, you climbed on the bed and sat on his waist. You stood there for a moment, just watching him until you decided to do something. You ran your hand in his hair and layed down on his chest. You then begin to kiss his cheek. You  heard him wake up slowly, his hands found your waist as your lips went down toward his neck. You kissed, bite and suck on his neck. He gripped your waist tighter as he let out a quiet moan. You  stopped  suddenly and backed away a little, just to be able to look in his eyes "well that's a way to wake up in the morning" he smirked at you before he suddenly flipped you over so he was on top. He looked at you with a smirk before he leaned down toward your neck. "My turn now" he whispered in your ear before  biting it teasingly. He then begin to kiss and suck on your neck. You moaned as he found your sweet spot, making him smile against your soft skin. Your hand made their way up his back and to his hair. You moaned again and pulled at his hair when he suddenly bite down on your skin. He kept going for a while; he was leaving his mark on you and you loved it.

When he was finally done, he pulled away from your neck and kissed your lips. "I love you y/n" you smiled and kissed him again "I love you too, eyeball".