Ace

You walked into the small town of castle rock with a small smile on your face. Everything was so calm and peaceful and you liked it.

You had just moved to castle rock with your mom since she divorced your father. You didn't really cared because your father wasn't really a good man.

You kept walking for a little while until you saw a dinner called  blue point dinner. You smiled softly and checked to see if you had money on you. You had a little so you smiled again and walked into the dinner. You sat down on a boot and waited for someone to come and take your order as you looked at the menu.

"Hi my name is daisy and I'll be your waitress for today! So what can I get you?" She smiled at you as she spoke, her small pad and pen in her hands.

You smiled back at her and begin to speak.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake with a burger and fries please" the girl nod and wrote your order down on her pad.

"That'll be all?" you nod your head with a smile

"All right, I'll bring this to you as soon as it's ready"

"Thank you" you politely spoke before she walked away and toward the kitchen.

You waited for about ten minutes at the table and then the waitress came back with your order.

"Enjoy!" She spoke. You thanked her again before she walked away. You then begin to eat your food.

After about five minutes, you heard the little bell of the dinner ring, indicating you that someone had entered the place.

You didn't paid attention to it and just kept eating. You took a sip of your milkshake and saw them, about four boys sitting down in a boot close to yours, all of them were looking at you.

You felt your cheeks turn red as a shy smile grew on your lips. You than quickly looked away from them when one of them winked at you.

You finished your burger and your and paid for your food. You looked at the boys one last time before leaving the dinner.

You then begin to walk back toward your house. About five minutes later, you heard a car behind you. You frowned and turned your head only to see a blue car there. Inside was four boys, the same boys from the dinner.

"hey new girl!" One of them exclaimed, making you look at him. You frown a little and spoke

"How do you know I'm new?" You looked in his eyes while speaking, he smirked at you

" I don't remember seeing you here before, and trust me, I always remember pretty girls" you found yourself blushing again.

"You need a ride?" The driver suddenly asked. You turned to look at him. He had blond hair and blue eyes. You honestly wanted to go with him but you knew better than to get in some random boy's car.

" no thanks, I'm fine"

"Aww come on, we don't bite" one of them spoke you looked at him for a couple of seconds before looking back at blondie.

"No, its fine... I don't even know you..." you begin to walk again as you spoke, the car slowly followed you.

" well I'm Ace, this is Eyeball and the two in the back are Billy and vince."

" well I'm y/n and I still don't need a ride."

Ace rolled his eyes, he was getting annoyed

"Just get in the car! We will just give you a ride"

You huffed and once again, turned to look at them all.

" you won't stop until I get in will you?"

" no I won't" he answered with a smirk on his face. You sigh and looked around before finally nodding

"All right fine" Ace smirked wider at you before looking at eyeball.

" get in the back" Eyeball groaned silently but did what he was told. You sat in the passenger's seat and Ace begin to drive.

"Well, y/n, where are we taking you?"

You gave him your address and he nod his head. During the drive, You talked with the boys and learned to know then a little, they seemed a little dangerous but you didn't really cared, you liked this type of boys. they were, surprisingly, all really nice with you and you were glad of it, you even thought that you and then could be friends.

After another five minutes, the car stopped in front of your house. You thanked the boys and got out just as Ace spoke.

" tomorrow at seven I'm picking you up, be ready and wear something nice" he spoke seriously, the same smirk still on your face.

" what if I don't want to?" You spoke back

"It wasn't a choice, sweetheart." All of his friends begin to chuckle as he drove away.

You rolled your eyes and walked toward your front door. There was a small smile on your face as you thought about Ace, he was handsome and you couldn't deny it.

Part 2?