When you are on your period

When You are on your period

Ace: ace will probably stay away from you. He would ignore you because he doesn't want to deal with your drastic mood changes until you show up at his house in the middle of the night while crying your heart out. Then he would prepare a warm bath for you and after, he would cuddle with you in his bed until you fall asleep.

Eyeball: eyeball would buy you food, candies, chips and chocolate and he would cuddle with you while watching your favorite movie. He would be the cutest boyfriend alive when you're on your period.

Billy: Billy would find you kinda annoying at first because of your attitude but when he sees you crying in your bed for nothing, he would lay with you and massage your stomach to help you with the pain. He would probably order a pizza and you two would eat it while talking and watching movies with a tons of blankets on top of you.

Charlie: he doesn't really understand what periods are. Each time your have them, you have to explain how it work to him because he never gets it...

" so you're bleeding...from down there" you nodded your head 'yes' as you kept your eyes on him

"yes Charlie, I am bleeding from down there" His eyes widened as he looked at you before an expression of disgust slowly begin to appear on his face

"This is kinda gross..." You Scoffed and chuckled as you heard him speak.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, but  it's normal Charlie, it happens every months...to every girl of this world."

"So does that mean that we can't have sex?" He suddenly spoke as a small expression of panic begin to form on his face

"no we can't!! It's just for a week charlie! You can wait!"

"But why is this happening?" You sighed and shrugged your shoulders in answer

"I don't know. It's just the way it is!"

You would end up getting annoyed by his questions so you would told him to shut up. You would then lay in your bed and sleep while cuddling in his chest.