All the boys (part 4)

I'm so sorry it took so long! But finally it's here: Part 4!

Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were still a mess when you woke back up from your small nap.

You still felt miserable and discouraged.

After all, you lost the best people you had ever met, you lost your family.

Connie wasn't beside you anymore as you slowly stood up from your bed and dragged yourself to your bathroom.

It was surprisingly starting to get dark outside as you shut the door of your bathroom and begin to strip.

Taking a shower was going to be good for you at the moment, with the bandage that was damped with some of your blood and all, you knew it would only help.

You took your shower, washed your body and arm and then shut the water and got out.

You didn't even dare to look at yourself in the mirror as you just walked away to get dressed.

~~~

Connie had actually decided to leave the house while you were sleeping to go get some food for the both of you, she  wanted to go get  yours and her favorite. She even told herself that she should buy some extras, suck as chips, chocolate and sweets as she had also planned to watch a movie with you to change your mind after getting the things.

She knew Damn well this was cliché, but she didn't cared, it was still working every times...

She was just about to walk up the steps leading to your door when she suddenly heard the sound of a motor behind her. She quickly turned around and immediately recognized who's car it was.

Ace.

It was his car. She watched as another car soon followed as the two parked in your driveway and in front of the house.

She immediately raised her eyebrows and turned to face them all with a glare on her face.

She watched as all the boys got out of their cars and begin to slowly walk toward her.

"What the hell are you assholes doing here huh?"

"Where is y/n?"

"Why the hell do you want to see her? After what you did to her! Don't you think you've done enough?"

Ace sighed angrily as he glared at her

"That's exactly why we're here, we wanna talk to her".

Connie didn't move, she wasn't convinced at all at the moment as she just kept looking at them all.

"Come on babe, you know we won't hurt her" this time it's billy who spoke as he tried to get closer to her.

Connie raised her eyebrows and begin to laugh sarcastically

"Oh really? You won't hurt her? Well fucking surprise you already did! I've never seen her like this before! She felt as if she had lost everything! Oh and to make it all fucking better you assholes really had to tell her that?" Connie turned to Ace as he finished, making him frown out of confusion

"Tell her what?"

"To slash her fucking mark! You threatened to do it yourself if she wasn't doing it herself . Well big fucking surprise she did it! She took a fucking knife and slashed it! There was so much fucking blood running down of it!"

"What? she did it?"

"Of course she did! she didn't wanted you guys to get even more mad at her if she kept it!"