Billy

"I don't like this movie!" Your boyfriend screamed as he threw his hands in the air. You were watching an horror movie and it was scaring him. But of course he didn't wanted to admit it.

"Are you scared billy?" You asked teasingly with a smile on your face. Billy turned to look at you, you could see a little bit of panic on his face "what? No, I'm not scared what are you talking about?" he spoke in a hurry, making you laugh. You chuckled and leaned in to kiss his cheek before whispering in his " I don't believe you" in his ear. You then laid back down as if nothing had happened, a smile still on your face. He crossed his arms and looked back at the tv screen. "I'm not scared, it's just a stupid movie" you chuckled at him again before looking back at the tv. You just rolled your eyes in answer.

Not even a minute later, your boyfriend jumped and screamed when the killer suddenly popped out of nowhere in the movie. You turned to him with a smirk. " you are scared! Just admit it!" Billy shook his head rapidly " I told you y/n, I'm. Not. Scared" you hummed at him, you didn't believed him and he knew it. "You know what, this movie is boring. Why don't we have a little bit of fun instead of watching it?" Billy begin to kiss your neck after his sentence. "But the movie is not even done yet" You whined as he pushed you on the couch so he was laying on top of you, his lips still on your neck. "But the movie is stupid and boring" he whispered against your neck. You shook your head a little. "No it is not, it's just that you are scared of it so you want to do something else to change your min..." you couldn't finish your sentence as a gasp suddenly left your mouth as you felt him bite down on your neck. Not hard enough to hurt but enough to make you understand what he was up to.

You groaned and turned your head to look at the tv. "All right fine" you whispered as you did so. Even if you wanted to see the movie, you didn't wanted billy to stop what he was doing, it felt good.

You kept watching the movie as your boyfriend kept leaving his mark on your neck. His hands were moving around your body as he did so. Let's just say it was hard to stay focused in the movie because of him.