Ace and eyeball

You were eyeball's and ace's best friend since you were born. You were
younger than them by about two years and the two boys loved you a lot. They were protecting you from everything and were ready to beat up everybody that was hurting you.. You were also friends with the cobras. They were seeing you as family and you were really glad of it since your real family was dead...they had died about a year ago in a car crash.

You weren't what people would call a 'cobra girl', a girl that  was the girlfriend of one of the boys, someone that couldn't know much about the gang's business, someone that Could get kick out anytime for any reason. No you were a real member. You weren't dating any of them but you were ace's and eyeball's best friend.

That day, You were with all the boys and Vanessa, in billy's backfield. Vanessa was vince's girl. She didn't liked you at all because she was jealous, in fact, she hated you. She really wanted to have the relationship you had with ace and eyeball. She wanted ace and eyeball to care for her as much as they cared for you. she was always mean and rude toward you because of it. Vanessa loved the two boys a lot. You didn't really cared tho, you knew ace and eyeball wouldn't let you down for her and you also knew that they would always protect you, you trusted them a lot...

You were sitting on the hood of a car beside Charlie. All the boys were talking with beers in their hands while eyeball craved 'cobras' on Billy's shoulder. When he was done, he smirked at it before turning to you. "Hey y/n, you want the mark?" You turned to smirk at him "yes!" You replied excitedly while getting off the car. You walked to eyeball and sat on the wooden table. "It might hurt a little so if you want me to stop just tell me" eyeball told you while placing his hand on your arm, under your shoulder. You turned to look at him with an 'Are you serious?' Face. "I'm Sure I will survive" eyeball smirked at you "fine" he replied before he begin the craving.

You only winced twice as he did your tattoo. When he was done, you stood up and kissed his cheek "thanks!" You told him before walking to ace. "How do I look?" You asked with a smile while showing him your arm. Ace smirked. "You look hot" you giggled before sitting on his lap. Vanessa turned red from anger and jealousy. "Can I have the mark too?" She asked. Everybody looked at her before ace spoke " no Vanessa, your not a cobras, you're a cobra girl. Learn the difference." Vanessa raised her eyebrows "what? But I'm hanging out with you since almost a month now, i should be considered as a part of the gang. Plus y/n  has it so why couldn't i?" She replied while putting a disgusted look on her face while saying your name "I think you don't understand Vanessa, you're not a part of our gang, if Vince over here break up with you, you're out. Y/n is a cobras, she is not dating any of us but she is eyeball's and i's best friend so it's sure that she will stay, her place is official so stop asking, it's always going to be no" Ace said looking at her right in the eyes. She huffed in response before saying " why do you love that bitch so much anyway? " she pointed a finger at you while speaking "I mean look at her, she is clearly uglier than me, she is fat and worthless. She don't even have a family, they died in a car accident but the truth is that they probably killed themselves because of the piece of shit of an excuse they had as a daughter. She is probably hanging with you just because you are popular so why the fuck is she still here with us?"

You looked up at Vanessa with surprised eyes before smirking. You knew now, that you were going to have some fun "I'm fatter and uglier than you? Really? That's all you got?" Eyeball and ace looked at you as you spoke. Vanessa looked at you with a smile "well, yes I mean it's the truth" You chuckled "right" you laughed while standing up and walking to Vanessa as all the boys looked at you. You walked to her and stopped only a couple of inches away from her. "Sweetie insulting people like me to make your little ego feel better is a really bad idea, it just makes you look really stupid because people are not blind, they can easily see that your face look like a freaking cake because of the amount of makeup you're wearing, they can see how pathetic you look when you try to be pretty because Vanessa, you're a failure." You paused for a couple of seconds . You turned around and walked to your bag. You took your book from it before walking back toward Vanessa. All the gang was now looking at you with little smiles on their lips. "And you should know not to insult my family" you spoke and gripped your book tighter in your hands. You then hit Vanessa hardly in the face with it. Vanessa screamed and fell on the floor. Cheering were heard from the gang. Ace and eyeball chuckled as they saw you beat Vanessa up. It made them proud to see you beat up someone, knowing that they were the one who showed you how to fight.

After a couple of seconds, Ace stood up and wrapped his arms around your waist before backing you away from Vanessa. "all right tiger, calm down" he told you as he did so "no let go, I wasn't done!" You whined as you tried to get out of ace's grip, to hit Vanessa again. "No let the poor thing alone. Look at her, you won" Eyeball chuckled as he stood up to take the book from your hands. You huffed but nodded anyway. Ace let go of you as vince went to help Vanessa. "I'm proud of you" ace whispered in your ear with a smirk on his lips before walking toward vince and Vanessa. You giggled in answer and smirked at eyeball. He smirked back.