All the boys pt.2

The boys never expected that the next morning, they would find out that Ace had slept with the baby for the night, the boys never expected that for some reasons, none of them would really want to go see the cops about the baby, they didn't knew why, they just didn't wanted to.

"Maybe We could wait another day or two before going to the cops? I mean, the baby doesn't look that bad to handle ..." Billy suggested as he looked at the little girl with soft eyes.

The whole gang were still at Ace's place, they were all in the living room, around the couch. The little girl was laying on her back on the couch in the homemade crib they had made with pillows the day before, she was awake and just playing with a small piece of cloth that the boys had given her. She was making some cute noises from time to time and was also biting down on the cloth when she felt like it.

The boys knew that that wasn't the best thing that a baby should play with but they didn't had anything else, after all, it was the first time that any of them had a baby to look out for and let's not forget that they didn't had any experience with kids, at all.

The boys were all looking down at her as they were talking.

"We could, but we need to go buy some things, I mean we have nothing here to take care of that girl correctly.."

"Yeah, But what if somebody finds out that we have an 'I don't know how old' baby with us, won't we get accused of kidnapping or something?" Ace slightly rolled his eyes

"It's not kidnapping, her parents abandonned her, and we are not harming her, if anything we saved her life, she could've died while being outside alone."

"Yeah Ace is right, and I don't think anybody will ever search for her to be honest, her parents abandoned her so they probably don't give a shit about what happens to her." The room fell silence for a couple of seconds before Vince decide to speak.

"I say we keep her for a while, we could always ask my mom for some advices on how to take care of her and in a couple of days we'll bring her to the cops.." the boys all looked at each other for a couple of seconds before they all quickly nodded.

" All right, good idea. Vince and Billy, go talk to vince's mothers about it, ask her some advices but don't tell her why, just invent something. While they do, Eyeball and Charlie, go to the store to buy some things for her, I'll stay with her..." the boys all looked at him weirdly.

"You what to stay with her?" Eyeball raised his eyebrows

"I mean, just yesterday you hated her, you found her annoying and now you want to babysit her...alone?" Ace turned his head away from the baby so he could look at eyeball in the eyes

"Yes, you got a problem with that?" Eyeball raised his arms up in surrender and chuckled

"No I don't, I'm just starting to think that you're getting attached to that little girl"  Ace glared at eyeball but kept silence.

"Anyway, have fun while were gone!" The boys all laughed quietly before leaving the house.  Ace looked at all of them as they left before he turned back to the baby.

"Do you have a name?" Ace waited for  a couple of seconds and shook his head

"Oh right, you can't speak... well I guess were going to have to give you one then..."

"What about..." Ace paused as he begin to think a little bit.

" y/n?" Ace seemed to think about it for a second before he nodded his head slightly

"Yeah, y/n it is, it suits your little face" the little girl giggled as she looked up at him, she didn't understood what Ace was saying at all but she still giggled.

"you wanna do something?" The baby just kept doing some cute little noises while just moving her arms and legs around.  Ace blinked as he looked at her before shrugging.

"I guess you'll be easier to handle since you can't really do a lot except giggling, crying and like sleeping" Ace spoke before he sat down beside her, for the whole time that the boys were gone, ace just spoke to the baby and played with her and the piece of cloth.

It took about an hour and half before the boys came back, Eyeball and Charlie with things for y/n, such as a bottle, some toys, some baby type of food and a couple of other things while the two others with some advices on how to properly take care of the baby.

"All right, here" eyeball spoke as he gave one off the toys to little y/n, she wasn't on the couch anymore, she was sitting on the floor in the living room while the boys were either in the living room or in the kitchen. She smiled up as eyeball and took the toy in her small hands, she then begin to move in around in the air. Ace had told them earlier how he wanted the boys to call her and all the boys agreed, y/n was a really pretty name.

"Do you like it?" Y/n just squealed in answer before she suddenly placed her hands on the floor, she then slowly begin to crawl toward eyeball.

"Huuumm..." Eyeball spoke awkwardly as she reached out for him. He didn't really knew what to do.

"She wants you to pick her up you idiot" eyeball looked up at Charlie, who was looking at him with an 'Are you stupid' face before looking back at her.

"Right..." he slowly bent down and grabbed her under her armpits before pulling her off the floor and in his arms. He held her on his hip with one of his arms under her butt as she gripped him.

"Ookayy" Eyeball paused

"Now what? "He spoke again as he turned to look at Charlie for help. Charlie just looked at him and begin to laugh

"Now nothing, you just hold her and do whatever you feel like doing" eyeball looked down at the little girl in his arms before shrugging

"Easy enough..." he spoke to himself before nodding.

For the rest of the day, the boys kept just hanging in the house with the small child, they struggled when it came to feeding her but they were still able to do it in the end. They knew she would be hard to handle but they were ready to try, they didn't exactly knew why they didn't wanted to give her away to the police, to get rid of her,

maybe it was because they had all got attached to her and loved her...even after only a day...

A/N-> I'm gonna write a part three!😁