🍒: 15

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"Hey," Mercedes smiled wrapping her arms around Tiana, picking her up and spinning her around. "I missed you," Tiana giggled as Mercedes put her down.

"I missed you too Cedes," Tiana kissed Mercedes cheek.

"Guess what I got you," Mercedes held up a small pink gift bag.

"What?" Tiana asked grabbing the bag. "Should I open it now or with the rest of the presents?"

"Now," Mercedes nodded. "I want this one to be extra special to you." Tiana nodded pulling out the colored tissue paper from the bag. Grace stood a few feet away watching her daughter open the present.

Tiana grabbed a small box from the bag. "What is this cedes?" Tiana shook the box, it making a quiet noise.

"Open it," Mercedes smiled. Tiana quickly nodded, opening the box making her jaw drop and her eyes go wide. She slowly looked up, making eye contact with Mercedes as her bottom lip quivered.

"F-for me?" Tiana stuttered. "Y-you are giving this to me?" Tiana's hands were visibly shaking.

"What is it TT?" Grace asked walking closer to have a better look at the present. "A necklace?" Grace asked co fused looking up at Mercedes who also had tears in her eyes watching Tiana get emotional over the significant object.

"No mom, it's-it's Elle's favorite necklace," Tiana corrected taking the silver necklace out of the box. All the necklace was, was a small silver chain with a Tiffany and Co. pebble.

Grace and Corbyn quickly turned to Mercedes, "Mercedes, no. Tiana will lose it, it's not worth it," Grace spoke.

"If London were to give it to anyone it would be TT, nobody admired it more then she did," Mercedes let out a soft laugh. "Want me to put it on you?" Tiana nodded, giving Mercedes the necklace and turning around. Mercedes pushed Tianas freshly done braids to the side.

Although London didn't own a lot of jewelry due to the lack of income this Tiffany necklace was really important to her. It was her most expensive and most prized possession. Mercedes remembers it like it was yesterday, the two girls had been saving up for years to get London this birthday present for her thirteenth birthday. London had already preplanned giving Tiana the same necklace on her thirteenth birthday- though London was unfortunately unable to make it. Mercedes, loving Tiana just as much, decided it was best to pass it on.