🍒: 13

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

A/N: don't get butt hurt it's just a story,
Saskia is probably amazing and not the
bitch she is in this story

Also...
I wrote this while chammak challo
was playing on repeat

.
.
.

Mercedes woke up the next morning to whispered bickering. The girl poked her head up to see her in Corbyns room and in a completely different outfit. She was in a pair of his oversized shirts and leggings. Last night, Corbyn hand fed the girl and they both watched movies before falling asleep.

Mercedes snapped her head towards the small argument, "why the hell would you say that to her? You're all about body positivity and loving yourself- for god sake you have a whole clothing line promoting it mom!"

"All bodies are beautiful, I still stand by that," her mom nodded. "everyone but hers, Corbyn she's hideous. This has to be a joke! There's no way you dropped Christina and everyone else for-for this buffoon!"

"Stop!"

"Corbyn no. You're fans are going to hate her, I hate her. She's going to get hurt, so while she's still in the dark just get rid of her," his mother tried to reason making Mercedes eyes fill with tears.

"She's not leaving," Corbyn shook his head.

"Tell me why Corbyn . Give me a good reason as to why she should stay."

"She's my girl-"

"Oh is that why you fed her last night, you babied her. There has to be a reason why, there's no way you're preferences dropped this much over the month. Does she have dirt on you or Is she blinded by the truth, if she stays here I will ruin everything for her!" Saskia threatened.

"Everything's already ruin!" Corbyn yelled at her. "I'm trying everything to help her and she was doing so good mom! But no. no one wants anyone to stay happy. What do you want her to do? Starve herself again? Make her fall back into her eating disorder? Make her change so she's someone she's not?"

Her mom nodded, "if that's what it takes for her to get at your level." Mercedes jaw dropped.

"Your joking," Corbyn whispered.