🍒: 4

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"Wake up princess." Mercedes Valentina Adams groaned as she opened her eyes. She dropped her legs off the hospital chair and onto the floor, turning slightly to see who woke her.

"Corbyn?" Mercedes asked seeing a blurry blonde figure as her eyes tried to adjust to the bright lights.

"Yeah it's me," he said softly from beside her. "Good morning."

Mercedes rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room, "where's London?"

"I don't know but that man was watching you sleep," Corbyn noticeably pointed towards an old man that was watching the two.

"How long?" Mercedes whispered back slapping down his arm as she sat up straighter.

"I don't know, I just got here," the boy said back, his eyes not leaving the old man.

"Where's London?" Mercedes asked again.

Corbyn sheugged before pulling his arm up which held a bag, "I went shopping for you since I knew you probably didn't leave the hospital or have a spare pair of clothes."

"When I get rich and could afford shit I'll pay you back," Mercedes yawned taking the bag from Corbyns hand and looking inside of it. There was a Urban Outfitters top and Levi's Jeans. Under that was a pair of shoes, Vans. "What the fuck Corbyn?"

"You don't like it?" He asked with a look of confusion.

"No, why do you always have to go all out?" She frowned as she took out the shoes, checking the size. "And-and how do you know my size?"

"It looks the same size as Cadence- we had to memorize everything about each other for those stupid couple interviews," corbyn explained. "Do you like them?"

"Do I like them? I love them, they're gorgeous," Mercedes looked at the shoes. "But why?"

Corbyn shrugged, "I couldn't stop thinking about you all last night so I figured I'd buy you a present."

"You know London's mad at me," Mercedes started as she looked at the Vans.

"Why? Is it the mom situation? Did you apologize?"