🍒: 9

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

Mercedes groaned as her eyes flicked open. There was a continuous alarm going off of Corbyns iPhone. Corbyn was dead asleep on top of Mercedes. He had his arms wrapped around the girl. "Corbyn get up," the girl said patting his back. The boy didn't move making the girl slightly push him. "Wake up." The boy shuffled mumbling something before dowsing off again. Mercedes rolled her eyes before aggressively shoving Corbyn off her body and over the bed. The boy fell onto the floor with a loud bang.

Not checking on the boy, Mercedes crawled over stopping his alarm that was now irritating her. "What was that for?" Corbyn asked plopping back down on the bed.

"Go get your sister," Mercedes laid back down on the bed, pulling the covers over her legs.

"Oh my god," Corbyn scratched his head. "I forgot," he got up and ran into his bathroom. Mercedes rolled onto her stomach shutting her eyes as she fell back asleep.

"Mercedes," Corbyn shook the girl slightly making her open her eyes.

"What?" She groaned.

"You want to come with me?" He asked.

"No," the girl said closing her eyes again.

"C'mon," he said making her sit up. "I picked out a pair of leggings and a top. go brush your teeth and change. I'll be waiting downstairs." He kissed the top of her head before leaving making the girl groan as she literally rolled out of the bed falling onto the ground.

She wobbled to her room, washing her face and brushing her teeth. The girl stripped out of Corbyns clothes, putting on the new outfit. She was wearing a pinkish maroon high waisted yoga leggings with a grey cropped crew neck along with a pair of air forces. The girl grabbed her phone, entering the kitchen where Corbyn sat.

"Ready?" He asked smiling at her as he walked over. He glanced down at her lips. Mercedes nodded closing her eyes and letting him kiss her.

"I can't believe I'm awake right now and I don't even have work," she groaned.

"I have something for you," Corbyn smiled holding up a piece of folded paper. Mercedes grabbed it, opening the folds. She looked at the paper who're seeing a card at the bottom.