🍒: 2

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎ ︎𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐎𝐍𝐄

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐎𝐍𝐄

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

Mercedes Valentina Adams shivered as she stepped out of the cold shower, she wrapped a green raggedy towel around her body. The towel barley covering her bottom.

It was early in the morning, the warm water had not come out yet- and even if it did Mercedes would've left it for her little sister London Elle Adams. Mercedes was nineteen years old and London was fifteen, the both of them worked at a local coffee place after school. The girls mother, Lauren Marie Adams was an unemployed mother. Their father Michale Reed Adams left a decade ago, leaving nothing but the house behind. The two Adam sisters worked hard to keep the house above their heads. Mercedes family were on the unfortunate side of town, though they had more then others. The had a three bedroom, two bath house and a meal every night- depending on how many hours they worked and what the bill would spit out. Some nights the girls didn't even get electricity.

Every night after work, London would have to go to the public library for WiFi and computers for her homework assignment. As sad as it was the females didn't have WiFi and tried their best to not use up data and up the phone bill.

Mercedes wipes her nose as she picked out a pair of thrifted leggings and a t-shirt from the men's section. The girls were also struggling while thrift shopping, the fortunate side turned thrifting into a trend making places like Goodwill up their prices. Beside that, Mercedes was very grateful with each thing she had.

Mercedes slipped on a pair of beaten up slip-on Vans that she found on the Facebook market place. She let her hair fall on her shoulders as she quietly walked out of the house. It was exactly five in the morning, she would head in an hour after the person who would open the cafe. The cafe Mercedes worked at was a good thirty minutes by foot away from what she called home.

Mercedes took a deep breath as she reached the cafe, pushing open the door and walking behind the counter. She put her beige apron on and walked back to the cash register, waiting for people to walk in. She watched the door swing open as a familiar face walked in, she smiled at the girl.

"Hey," Mercedes mumbled as Heba walked to the back.

"Mechi," Heba Zabi Khan called out. Mechi was one of many nicknames for Mercedes along with Sadie, Cedes, Benz and merce.

"Yeah," Mercedes turned around to face the girl. Mercedes absolutely loved Heba. Heba was on the fortune side but she still worked so she wouldn't have to rely on her parents a 110% of the time. Every year for both Mercedes and London's birthday, Heba would throw a small party at her house. What Mercedes loved the most about Heba was the way she dressed. Heba was a hijabi so she dressed modestly but still beautiful. She would always have a nice freshly pressed shirt on and a pair of cute jeans along with some kind of shoes. "Didn't you have the afternoon shift?"