🍒: 14

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

A few mornings later, Corbyn woke up early in the morning to Mercedes moving around, and kicking Corbyn in bed. The boy was uncomfortable and tried to ignore it as much as possible. Though soon enough he had enough. He shook her awake.

"Is everything okay?" Corbyn asked, slowly pushing the girl away from him.

"Huh?" Mercedes asked in a raspy voice.

"You good?" Corbyn asked with a little laugh, rubbing his chest trying not to react to the pain.

"Yeah, yeah I just feel uncomfy," Mercedes mummers closing her eyes again, quickly falling back asleep though this time she cuddled herself up to a pillow rather then corbyn. Corbyn took this moment to get up and take a shower.

Once the boy got ready for the day, he sat back down next to Mercedes. "Wake up," Corbyn whispers while running his finger through her hair, slowly playing with it, really bothering Mercedes.

"Stop," Mercedes mumbled, grabbing his hand and pulling it to her chest, her eyes still tightly shut.

"You good?" Corbyn asked with a laugh before Mercedes jolted awake.

"Oh shit," her eyes went wide as she got out of bed ran out of Corbyns room, trying not to open her legs too much.

"Where are you going?! Mercedes?!" Corbyn shouted confused before deciding on following her.

Mercedes ran to her bathroom kicking off her semi moist from the crotch, pajama pants and underwear. She sat down on the toilet, looking though some stuff to grab a tampon.

"Is everything okay?" Corbyn asked knocking on the bathroom door.

"Um- Yeah," Mercedes said back as she looked around for clean clothes. "This is kinda embarrassing but do you think you can get me a pair of underwear and sweatpants?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Corbyn asked making Mercedes roll her eyes.

"Can you just get me it?" The girl snapped. Mercedes periods weren't exactly irregular, they just lasted for over a week and wouldn't happen for two months. Though when she did have it, her mood swings were terrible and her cramps kept her from doing a lot of stuff though she never considered any type of birth control.