🍒: 6

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

Mercedes sighed as she rolled onto her side on the extremely soft mattress. She wasn't use to being this comfortable at such an ungodly hour, three am.

After shuffling around for a few minutes the girl sat up on the bed, looking straight ahead seeing a large eighty-five inch flat screen tv. She dug through the side tables until she found a remote. She flipped through the channels before she stopped and put Sponge-bob Square-Pants on Demand.

She smiled as the intro started playing quietly, the girl threw her pillow to the end of the bed, putting her arms on it and resting her chin in her hands and she laid on her stomach watching the show begin.

"Are you ready kids?" Mercedes smiled, whispering. "I can't hear you, ooooo. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" The girl giggled. Though the girl jumped out of her skin as she heard glass shatter behind her door. "Corbyn?" Mercedes called out but there was no response. She started to hear scratching and banging on her door making the girl let out a loud over-exaggerated screech. "Corbyn i swear to god if that's you!!" Mercedes shouted sitting up on her bed.

The door swung open and what looked like a masculine figure started to walk in. "Hello Mercedes," there was a weird laugh as the man pulled out a knife that was dripping blood.

Mercedes let out another scream though this one lasted long as she grabbed the tv remote and chucked it at the guys head.

"Ow-" he yells out as she reached over, yanking the alarm clock and tossing that, it hit the mans head with a loud bang making the man let out a scream, dropping the knife as the alarm clock shattered on the floor, pulling the ski mask off.

"What the hell is going on?" Corbyn asked in a raspy voice turning the lights to Mercedes room on.

Mercedes looked at the man who was now holding his head in pain. "Fucking Daniel?!" Mercedes exclaimed.

"Who in their right mind throws a fucking alarm clock?!" The blonde boy exclaimed back.

"What is going on? Why is there so much glass on the floor?" Corbyn asked with a yawn.

"Oh, outside I ran into a vase but your bitch threw a whole ass alarm clock at my head!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Why?" Corbyn asked with a slight laugh looking over at the blonde girl that was seated on the bed.