🍒: 7

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐈𝐗

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐈𝐗

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

A/N; don't be afraid to comment Bc all the zero comments r making me sad and giving me no motivation to continue

.
.

"Hey Corbyn," Mercedes slowly walked towards the boy who was sitting at the breakfast table, phone in hand.

He quickly looked up with a smile, "Mercedes." He pushed a chair out closest to his left, him sitting at an end seat. "Sit," he patted the chair. She walked over and cautiously sat on the chair. "You look really pretty Cedes."

Mercedes fakes a smile as she nodded, " thank you." She was dressed in a pair of boyfriend jeans and a white long sleeved top. "I have to ask you a question."

The boy smiled with a nod, "would you like breakfast?" He asked already giving her two pancakes and a cup full of orange juice. The girl slowly nodded. "So what's your question?"

"Um- you know Daniel your friend right?" Mercedes asked slowly.

"Yeah," the boy said taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Well, you know how you're trying to make me happy and everything?" The blonde boy nodded. "Do you think you can set me up with Daniel? He's just really cute and I just-"

"Absolutely not," Corbyn shook his head.

"What? Why not?" The girl asked with a frown.

"You have the puppy, you have Christina, you have me, and you have this whole ass house," his voice slightly raised with each word. "I think that's enough for now."

"I'm sorry," the girl whispered as she watched his facial expressions shift.

The boy shook his head, "finish your breakfast," with that he got up and left the scene.

Mercedes sat there confused, before shaking her head. She grabbed her plate, putting the pancake back and putting the orange juice back in the small jug. She grabbed her dishes, washing them in the since and putting it to the side before walking over to Corbyn room. She knocked on the door before slowly opening it.