🍒: 12

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"I'll be back soon I promise. I love you bye," Mercedes whispered. She kissed her hand and touched the gravestone before she got up off the grass and walked to a orange Huracan EVO. Corbyn sent her a smile as he pulled out of the parking lot. It had been a little over two months since London's funeral. London's birthday would've been three weeks ago. She would've been sixteen.

Mercedes visited her sister grave almost every week, whether it was to replace flowers or just sit in silence as the memories came crashing in. Every visit, Mercedes made long long lists on everything she could have done to prevent this. Corbyn was completely unaware of this.

Although London aside, Mercedes life was getting better though she was oblivious to it. Corbyn practically watched over the girl. He would feed the girl, he would let her cry, he would hold her. He would make her shower at least twice a week. Corbyn would hold her while she slept every night. His career wasn't a problem, he was on 'break' for the past ten months and the next two. He was still dropping singles and at the studio. He still did photoshoots. He still posted on social media. Though he was barley doing any interviews and absolutely no shows. Christina would also try to help but wouldn't push Mercedes boundaries as much as Corbyn did. Though Corbyn only found himself falling deeper in love with this girl.

"I know this might be really insensitive of me to ask," Corbyn started before shaking his head. "Never mind."

Mercedes looked at him confused. "What?"

"Never mind, it's stupid. I shouldn't have brought it up," Corbyn shook his head.

"What is it?" Mercedes asked again.

Corbyn took a deep breath, "can I host a party?" Mercedes opened her mouth to say something but Corbyn spoke up. "I'm sorry that was a really stupid question. I don't know what I was thinking."

"W-why are you asking me?" Mercedes scrunched her eyebrows. "It's your house."

"Yeah-yeah I know but, wouldn't it be heartless if I did it? Since-" Mercedes cut him off.

"It doesn't matter. Everyone moved on, host the party," Mercedes shrugged looking out the window as he drove.

"Is-is that sarcasm?"