🍒: 16

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"Happy one month," Corbyn smiled placing multiple kisses on Mercedes shoulder.

"Ew," Mercedes pushed him away keeping her eyes closed, "I forgot we were a thing."

Corbyn scoffed pulling the girl towards to him. "We're going on a really cute date today."

"No," Mercedes whined finally opening her eyes and looking up at him, making him frown.

"You don't want to go on a date?" He asked sadly.

"No!" She said looking down from him and placing her head on his chest.

"Why- why not?" He frowned.

"Stop getting butt hurt," she hit his chest. "I just don't want your people all in my face taking pictures while I eat."

"You know the fans love you so far-"

"Corbyn i said no, it's annoying. We can just have take out and watch a movie- it's just one month," Mercedes told him putting her leg over his. Corbyn hummed in response as he placed his hand on her thigh.

"But I want to do something nice for you, I got us a reservation at-"

"Take Cadence or Ashley or Jordan," Corbyns eyes went wide at Cadence.

"I want to take you, I don't get to spend enough time with you," he interlaced his fingers with hers.

"We literally sleep together every single day," Mercedes argued.

"Yeah but I'm gone all day for interviews or whatever," Corbyn continued to complain. "Let alone you always leaving for that one friend you have yet to introduce me to- and how you and Ashley stay together all night until after midnight just laughing at stupid tiktoks you made together- after that i get to hug you for a few hours in my sleep."

"It's not that deep," Mercedes laughed looking at him seeing his facial expressions being deadass. "Bro, you're serious right now?"

"Yeah, but you never are," he looked into her eyes. "You're always calling me bro and telling me not to get hurt. I'm not your brother, stop calling me that."

"Aw," Mercedes cupped his face in her hands, "I say don't get butt hurt because everything goes straight to your heart- which it shouldn't."

"But you saying that isn't going to make it any better either," he responded. "How did this conversation even start?" Mercedes asked, genuinely confused, "I was just asleep," she groaned.