(28) Yael

Renee’s P.O.V

The next thing I knew was that I woke up on the couch with all the guys around me, I slowly got up groaning in pain “Shh, calm down” I heard Jack whisper “She’s awake” I heard Laura’s voice, I looked at all of them, Ryan, Jack, Scooter, Kian and Brendon, no sight of Justin, I frowned “What are you all doing here?” I mumbled “We were worried, you’ve been out for three hours” They mumbled, I looked at the clock, 2A.M “Go to sleep” I muttered laying back down “How came you passed out?” Jack frowned “I don’t know” I mumbled sighing in the couch “Just please, leave me alone” I whispered “Why?” Brendon asked “Please” I said with a crack in my voice, shit.

“Are you crying?” Kian asked frowning “You cheat on Justin and then you cry?” Kian kept on going, I busted out crying “I never cheated on Justin! I’m not a slut okay!?” I cried out looking at them, well, glaring to be exact, they all looked down “How could you believe that motherfucker over me! I don’t get you guys! I’m not such a low bitch that could hurt Justin like that” I cried out, Scooters eyes softened, probably feeling sorry “Sorry-“ “I don’t care how sorry you all are, I just want my Justin back” I cracked out, Scooter looked down “He’s asleep..” Scooter whispered “I know..” I sighed and got up shaking, but I fell back down “Jeez watch out” Scooter said picking me up, I groaned but I let him pick me up, I relaxed in his chest as he carried me upstairs.

Suddenly, I got laid down on a bed, and it was warm, I looked around only to see that I’m next to Justin “Scooter don’t” I cracked out “Sleep here” He whispered “I can’t, he hates me” I cracked out, he shook his head “He can’t, if he kills you, scream” He said and walked out, I sniffled and laid down slowly and uncomfortably, two seconds afterwards, his arm was around my waist and he relaxed, I sighed and cuddled up to his chest, I missed his scent, his touch, his warm body against mine.. I just missed him

“What are you doing here?” He mumbled in my hair “Scooter laid me here- I’m sorry I passed out in the kitchen and just woke up on the couch and then Scoote-“ “Hush” He mumbled sighing “Did you really cheat on me? Please tell me the truth” He whispered “Of course I didn’t cheat on you Justin, how could you believe that son of a bitch?” I whispered, he frowned “I’m so sorry Renee, I’m really sorry, for a moment I thought I lost you, I didn’t want to lose you, I don’t want to lose you, ever..” He sniffled, I kissed his chest softly “You wont” I whispered, he sniffled nodding “Can I do something?” I mumbled, he nodded “Of course” He mumbled, I straddled and kissed him softly, he smiled against my lips kissing me back “I love you so much” He whispered “I love you too” I muttered, he smiled and slowly pulled back “Go to sleep, you are tired” Justin mumbled, I nodded and got off of his lap cuddling up to him “Goodnight princess” That was the last thing I remembered..

Justin’s P.O.V

“Wait, you can’t be serious” I said as I looked at Olivia “I am, my boyfriend kicked me out, well, ex boyfriend” She muttered, I sighed “What now? Do you have a place to stay?” I asked groaning, not wanting to worry about her, but I couldn’t help it, she is carrying my baby “I’m now staying with my parents, so I should be fine” She said smiling “Okay..” I mumbled “Justin?” I heard Renee’s voice “I’m in here..” I said getting up, she walked in and looked over at Olivia “Oh, hey” She smiled a bit “You look terribly tired” Olivia said, Renee smiled sadly “I am” She yawned out sitting next to me, something is going on here..