(26) Olivia

Renee’s P.O.V

“I don’t want you to go” I whispered in his chest as I held him tightly “I’ll be back soon I promise” He assured me, I nodded “Please be careful” I whispered “I’m always careful” He smiled a bit kissing the top of my head, I looked at him “Bye baby” I kissed him softly “Bieber come on!” Scooter groaned from outside, Justin groaned and ran out.

I sighed and sat on the couch, I just hope he’ll be alright, I sighed as I heard a beep, I looked over at the table only to realize that Justin forgot his dammit phone, I groaned “Fuck Justin” I groaned, I decided to ignore it since it’s probably none of my business, then his phone rung, I looked at the screen only to see Olivia’s name, I frowned and picked up “Justin?” She cried “Um, it’s me, Renee” I said awkwardly, she sniffled “C-Can I please come over? I-I need someone” She cried out “Sure, of course” I said, she hung up, I got up worried and started making some tea, when my mom was pregnant with Rosie, whenever she was upset she took some tea and she was relaxed.

After 10 minutes, the bell rung, I opened up and she hugged me tightly, I instantly hugged back “What happened?” I said worriedly “M-My boyfriend..” She sobbed “What happened?” “He threatened to kill the baby” She cried out in my neck “What!?” I gasped, she sobbed harder “I came home from my parents house and he was sitting with a knife in his hand, then he said that this baby wasn’t meant to be, I said that he was going out of his mind, he said that I had two minutes to leave, so I left” She looked down “I’m scared Renee” She cracked out, I rubbed her back “Here, have some tea” I said getting her a cup of tea “Thank you” She said taking the cup “Do you have another place to stay?” I said worried, not knowing if she could stay here or not, because I know that Scooter doesn’t agree with everyone living here in his house with him, so I decided to wait to tell her something about it “I do, I can stay with my parents..” She whispered, I sighed “That’s good, right?” “Yeah that’s good”

“I’m sorry if I called Justin I just didn’t know what to do” She cracked out “Hey, I’m not some evil bitch Olivia, why can’t you call Justin?” I must say, I’m pretty jealous, I’m scared that when they get close, Justin would leave me, and be with her, I mean, they both deserve it, but I’m too selfish to let him go, I’m too selfish.. I’m scared.

“I don’t know” She whispered “I’m going to my parents house now okay? To explain things” She sighed “They think the baby is from your boyfriend, right?” I said, she looked down nodding “Stay strong, you’ll get there” I said smiling “Renee you really are a good girl” “I’ve been told” “Thanks for the tea” She said getting up “You’re welcome” I smiled walking her to the door, she got in her car waving, the moment she drove off, the guys came back, I wonder how that went.

When they came in, Justin just walked past me, and honestly, that hurt, I looked over at Scooter and he looked at me with worry in his eyes “What happened?” I mumbled “I think it’s better if he explains it” He whispered, I frowned as all the guys ignored me, have I done something wrong? I sighed sitting down on the couch, Justin still didn’t look at me, he’s on his phone making a call “Yes Maxwell I fucking need one, N-O-W, I swear if it fails- I’m killing you” And then he hung up, I looked at him curiously, he looked up at me and his eyes filled with pain and anger, I frowned sitting next to him “What’s wrong?” “I can’t tell you” He cracked out, I frowned “Please Justin, I need to know” I sighed, he looked down “No you don’t” He frowned “Please” I whispered “They are going to take you” He mumbled, I froze “W-What?” “We made some sick plan, where we have to let a gang take you” He cracked out “You can’t do that” “Renee it’s my job” “Exactly! YOUR job, not mines! Don’t fucking get me into messes Justin! I can’t do this please” I cracked out “I’m SORRY Renee, or else it is that they take you while I’m one block away, and know where you are and we all have or plans, or else they take you unexpectedly and nobody will know a thing and it’ll be worse for you” He explained carefully.