(4) Bad side

Renee's P.O.V

After all the mess of yesterday, next day in school, I started avoiding Dani and Abey, I don't want to get involved with more bullshit that I'm already in, you know? I think I messed my life up enough, I glaced at Abey seeing her talk to Dani, I frowned and walked to class.

I sat down on my usual seat sighing not really feeling like paying attention, I have other things on my mind, like, Justin, he's so cute, how can somebody be so cute but so bad at the same time? Well, I don't know him, maybe he's a stupid jackass, well I prefer not knowing him so yeah.

"Hi?" I heard a familiar voice, I turned my face to see him, I bit my lip "What?" I muttered looking around "Is this seat.. Um, taken?" He said awkwardly, Yes, say yes! "N-No" I stuttered out, I started shaking as he sat down, damn, why am I so scared?

"Promise me to not tell anyone" He muttered, I stared at him "Wh-What?" I said uncomfortably "I know you know Renee, just don't tell anyone, I'm warning you. You don't want to get on my bad side" He grumbles, I gasp and glare at him "Don't threaten me" I growled at him "I didn't" He growls back "You warned me, what if I do get on your bad side?" I mumbled "You don't want to know" He hissed, what the fuck am I doing?

I turned so I wasn't facing him anymore and focused on this boring class, how I wish I never met any of them, he basically threatened me, what if I tell someone? Will he kill my sister? Or my mother? Father? Shit, what if he hurts them? What if he hurts me? What if he kills my family, rape me and then leave naked on the street? Oh, please Renee stop thinking.

I was pleading myself to shut up, but I couldn't shut up, I was too worried on what was going to happen, I'm terrified, maybe I should talk to him about it? And promise him that I wont tell anyone? But what if I do but he ends up hurting them anyway?

After all my over thinking, I realized the bell rang already, shit was I the whole hour zoomed out? I got up and walked out the class with my bag, I sigh seeing that Abey and Dani, didn't even miss me, they didn't even NOTICE I wasn't there.

Good friends they are, I fucking hate them! Wait, I don't, I decided to ignore them, they didn't do anything wrong- "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I heard a familiar voice, I turned around gasping at the sight, Justin, almost choking some guy, I stared at them, the guy looked so scared, so terrified "J-Justin" I cracked out, they both turned to me, I bit my lip and Justin dropped the guy, his eyes were a mixture of anger and sadness all at once, he hissed at me "Don't call me Justin" He hissed lowly "Sorry" I cracked out scared as fuck.

"Mr. Lozano! My office now!" I heard the principal yell, I looked at him and he pushed through me, I gasped as I almost fell on the ground, I walked over to the guy, he crawled away from me, I looked at him confused "Are you okay?" I whispered helping him up softly, he nodded his head shaking slightly, I bit my lip "I'm sorry, lets get you to the nurse" I mumbled helping him, as I walked along the hall, people glanced at me, do you ever have a feeling that everyone's eyes are on you? And as soon as you look at them, they look away and stop talking? Yeah, that was my situation, but I knew that they were looking at me.

"He fought him because of her" "Derek is back to his old self again, I was getting worried" "Did that girl stop him?" "She must be good"

As soon as I brought the guy to the nurse, I walked back to my locker and took all the books, I shut the locker and then put them all in my bag, put my bag back on and walked out the school, finally, this day was SO long, so freaking long, SHIT! I forgot my little sister! ROSIE! Shit shit shit!

I ran and ran and ran, until I reached the school, it was all empty, I only saw one little girl stand there "Rosie?!" I ran to her, she hugged me tightly sobbing "I-I thought you left me" she sobbed, I frowned "Baby I'd never leave you" I whispered taking her bag and then picking her up walking to our house, I sat her down on the table "Mom?!" "Nope, dad" I heard his chilly voice in the kitchen, I grinned and put Rosie down "Dad! It's been such a long time!" I hugged him tightly, he hugged me back "I was working Renee, I wasn't in war or something similar" He mumbled, I shrugged "I don't care, I missed you so much, I forgot I even had a father you know?" I mumbled, he frowned looking at me "Sorry baby girl, how's my princess?" He asked turning to Rosie, Rosie ran into his arms "Daddyyyy!" She cheered jumping into his arms hugging him tightly.

Justin's P.O.V

"Idiot" Scooter hissed at me, I looked at him "Sorry dude" I mumbled "No man, you can't go one day without fighting" He sighed getting in the car, I got in after him "I was so close to just kill his fucking ass" I mumbled pissed off "Why didn't you?" He looked at me after starting the car "R-Renee was there.. Looking at me" I whispered looking at my bloody hands, Scooter cleared his throat awkwardly "So you fought over the girl?" "What? No I didn't" I mumbled "You stopped because of her?" "Yes" "Why?" "The look she had on her face" I said guiltily, he looked at me "Focus on the road" I grumbled, he chuckled "Sorry sorry" He laughed out.

I sighed and looked out the window "I promise I'll try not to fight again, but he just really got on my nerves" I mumbled, he sighed "I'd ask you why you beat that guy up, but I know you don't really let anyone know the reason, so I'll just drop it, okay?" He looks at me, I nodded "Thanks" I mumbled "Anytime bro, that's what I'm here for, to save your stupid ass out of the messes you put yourself in" He laughed, He parked the car and got out once the car stopped, I followed him inside "Here is our warrior!" Ryan cheered, I rolled my eyes "Please, drop it" I muttered and sat down.

"Why?" Ryan continued, I growled "Drop it okay?! It's NOT important!" I yelled raising my hand "Sorry dude, sorry" Ryan mumbled after Scooter softly slapped the back of his head, I looked at the rest of the guys as they were all staring at me.

"What?" I mumbled "I don't know.." Kian answered me, I sighed leaning more on my seat, then suddenly the doorbell rang, I looked around to see if someone went to open up "I'll go, lazy bitches" Brendon laughed and walked to the door.

"I-Is.. Is Justin here?" I heard her voice, I bit my lip sitting back up "Um, yeah he's right in here" I heard Brendon's voice answer her, he walked in with Renee after him, she looked around and blushed "Hi" She cracked out, getting paler and paler each step she took, I frowned, she's scared, who wouldn't be Justin? Idiot you are a murder, a monster.

"Hey" I answered her after one minute, she stared at me, I noticed that she was slightly shaking, I got up and walked to her, I can't stand her like this man, what's wrong with me? "What do you want?" I mumbled softly, she glazed at me "I-I want to talk to you.. Alone" She squeaked out when she looked around, I took her hand and she quickly pulled back as if I was going to cut it off, I bit my lip, nobody has ever been so scared of me, or wait yes. I just never gave three fucks.

I sighed "Follow me" I mumbled and walked to my room, as I walked in and she straightly behind, I opened the door revealing the mess, shit I forgot to clean, there was glass on the ground, blood on the wall, my gun on my desk, my gun! I ran to the desk quickly before she could see, she stared at me and then in the room "I'm sorry, I forgot to clean" I mumbled looking away.

"I-I'll come back another time" She mumbled "No!" I yelled and sighed, I muttered an apology and started cleaning "Don't worry, it's my blood" I mumbled assuring her I didn't murder anyone in my room, in fact, nobody can come in, after I kind of cleaned everything, I offered her to sit on my bed, she agreed and sat on it slowly, I looked at her.

"So? What did you want to talk about?" I said sitting down next to her "About this morning in school, the 'don't get on my bad side' shit" She mumbled, I looked at her "Oh" I mumbled softly, she softly bit her lip, shit that's hot, I stared at her lips "Are you going to hurt my family?" She mumbled, I frowned "No, why would I? If you don't tell anyone, then I wont do anything, I promise you, really" I said assuring her, she nodded slowly still biting that hot lip.

Damn, how I want to bite that lip..