(31) She Is More Than Worth It

Justin’s P.O.V

“Justin please get out of your room” Someone mumbled, I sighed “No” “You’ve been there for now one week” “She hasn’t called me yet” “That means she wont call you back” “Thanks for giving me hope, jackass” I mumbled at Brendon, he sighed “Look Justin, she isn’t worth being depressed over, nobody’s worth it” He said, I rolled my eyes “She is more than worth it” I mumbled “Justin come on, I know how you feel” He mumbled, I opened the door as I looked at him “No, you don’t know what I feel, you don’t know anything about love, about me and Renee, you don’t know how I feel with her or how I feel without her” “Then explain me” “Brendon, you don’t know how it is to be in love, all you know is how to fuck and leave, I don’t even know what I feel right now Brendon, I just feel like killing someone right now, and I know I will if I get out of this room” I mumbled.

“And what if I told you that she’s here?” “I don’t know” I whispered looking down “And what if I told you that Olivia is here?” Brendon mumbled awkwardly, I shook my head “No, not her” I mumbled “I’m sorry” He mumbled “Don’t let her come up” I mumbled slamming the door into his face, I can’t control myself with someone if Renee is not with me.

“Justin?” I heard Olivia’s voice, I shook my head realizing she doesn’t see me “No, please” I whispered “I’m coming in..” Olivia said and slowly walked in, I backed up “No! Olivia” I cracked out as she stood there looking at me “Justin I-“ “Olivia no..” I cracked out leaning against the wall taking everything in me to not hurt her, she has your baby, she has your baby, baby, baby, baby..

“It’s alright” She whispered, I shook my head “You are not Renee, you are not.. her” I cracked out “Please Justin..” “YOU DON’T AFFECT ME!” I screamed as I flew to her, as I was about to attack her, I got pushed against the wall by Scooter “Justin!” He growled, I breathed heavy “She is not R-Renee.. She is trying to control me.. She.. she.. she..” I panicked “Renee..” I cried out, he frowned and slowly hugged me, I sniffled in his neck as I just let him, not being able to fight no more, I busted out crying.

“Justin?” I heard her angelic voice “Justin baby” She whispered as her figure came closer and closer, I looked at her slowly, she slowly touched my face as Scooter let go off of me “Renee..” I cracked out slowly “Shh” She shook as she looked in my eyes “It’ll be alright” She whispered “No it wont” I cracked out “Hey, shh, I love you” She whispered kissing me softly, I took a deep breath and kissed back softly.

“Sorry” I whispered “It’s alright, I’m the one who should be sorry, for last week- the party..” She said calmly “I’m sorry too” I whispered, she smiled a bit “Were you really going to hurt Olivia?” she whispered, I looked down “I-I honestly don’t know” I mumbled looking down “Why would you?” “She thought she was you but she isn’t..” I cracked out “Shh, it’s okay” She reassured me.

I smiled a little cuddling up to her slowly, I looked to the door to see the guys once again all standing in the hall looking at us, Laura had tears on her face and the rest were looking at us as if I was something weird “It’s the fist time in a week I went out my room” Renee mumbled “It’s the first time I opened my door..” I mumbled as she kissed my cheek.

“I’m so sorry, this is all my fault Justin I’m really sorry” She mumbled kissing me softly once again “Lets leave them to have make up sex” Someone mumbled, I glared looking to their direction “Guys fuck off” Renee said slamming the door in their faces, I smiled a bit looking at her.