(9) Sleeping over

Renee's P.O.V

It's now Saturday, and I'm worried, really worried, I was sitting home and I was just thinking about Justin's job what he should be doing right now, I sighed and took my books of school to start studying, but it's a bit difficult to study with your busy 'friend' on your mind, right? I'm so worried, I don't even know if he's alright. 

I was studying when I heard a knock on my window, I got up confused, I walked to my window opening it "Hello?" I said confused "Damn" I heard a moan, I froze, who is there? I was about to shut the door but then I saw a hand I screamed and ran to the corner of my room "Hey, hey hey" I heard his voice, I gasped "Justin omg you scared me!" I breathed out, he got into my room, he is bleeding, I stared at him in shock, he looked at me "Take care of me?" He said with a sweet smile on his face, I rushed to the bathroom taking bandages, aids and all I needed, I walked back to him "Shit Justin what did you do?" I groaned "Jason... Jason let Spencer stab me" He mumbled holding his arm, I sighed "Take your shirt out" I mumbled, he did and I stared at his body. 

"Damn baby, don't get horny now" He laughed, I glared at him "Not funny" I mumbled as I started curing him "This might sting a bit" I mumbled, he just stare at me, not even flinching "Oh.." I mumbled blushing "What?" He laughed "Nothing" I giggled, I bandaged his arm "There you go" I said smiling "Thank you love" He said smiling, I blushed "Why did you come to me and not to your house?" I asked confused "Because I thought, that.. I don't know, does it bother you?" He mumbled worried "No! Of course not but Justin, your friends can take better care of you than me" I mumbled "What? No, who wouldn't like to have a sexy nurse?" He said smirking, I blushed and hugged him softly "Renee" He mumbled pulling back. 

Why did he pull back? Doesn't he like to be hugged? To be touched? Every time I touch him, he flinches, or pulls me away, or look  at me like I just did the craziest thing ever "What?" I said frowning "Warn me before you do" He mumbled, I nodded slowly getting up "I-I.. um... Sorry, I'm sorry" I whispered and walked downstairs, he followed me "No, I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting a hug so I kind of reacted weird but I'm not used to all this love, all these hugs.. I just don't know" He whispered "Can you tell me what happened with Jason?" I asked him biting my lip, he sighed "I don't think it's time for it now" He whispered, I frowned "Okay, it's alright" I muttered, he smiled a bit "Thanks" He mumbled, I shrugged sitting on the couch. 

He stared at me "He hurt me in my past, that's it" He whispered, I nodded "It's okay Justin" I smiled a bit "RENEE! I'M HERE OH MY GOD YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT JUST A FEW MOMENTS AGO! DEREK LOZANO FOUGHT BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME IN SCHOOL!? TURNS OUT IT WAS WITH JARRED WHO SAID HE WANTED TO FUCK YOU SENSELESS AND HE JUST BEAT HIM U-" Abey screamed as she rushed in, the moment she realized I wasn't alone, she shut up "Oh, shit" Abey laughed, I looked at Justin "What?" I smirked "That's a rumor" He bit his lip "Since when are you guys so close.. wait.. OH MY GOD HE ISN'T WEARING A SHIRT! DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX!? WAIT! What the fuck did you do to your arm?" She pointed at him, I blushed "No, we didn't do anything Abey" I blushed "I got hurt that's all" Justin shrugged "Oooooooh" She laughed "Well, hope you don't mind, I invited Dani over to your house, you love me" Abey said grinning. 

"You did what!?" I groaned not wanting to see him after our huge fight, and him calling me a cheap slut 

Flashback.

"Why do you even talk to him? Is it because you heard he's good in bed or something? Seriously Renee stop messing around with him!" He yelled "I didn't hear anything! thank you very much Dani, for your trust!" I yelled back, defending myself, I'm not getting yelled at by a stupid friend "I trusted you until you met him! You knew him for 2 weeks and your legs are wide open already!" He yelled straight to my face,I got so angry, so angry that I slapped him right across the face...