(7) Justin's anger issues

Renee's P.O.V

"Hii!" Abey cheered in my ear as we were walking down the hall, I groaned "Don't be so cheerful Im so tired of Rosie, she kept me up all freaking night crying because she was scared, then she got with me in my bed, and cried for the whole fucking night, man" I complained looking at her, she laughed as we stopped by her locker, she took out her books putting them in her bag, after that we walked in the class and went to our own seats.

Mine's next to Justin's. I thought as I smiled, but then I realized he wasn't there, shit, I sat down on my seat taking out my books, I started to like geography and now he doesn't show up, I sighed as I opened my books, the teacher started her lecture as she got interrupted by the door "Sorry I'm late I overslept" I heard his voice, I smiled as I looked at the door.

YES! He showed up! "Derek, sit down" She said pissed off, I chuckled at him and looked down, he walked over to me and sat on his seat next to me "Hey, how did you sleep?" He asked me "Horrible" I mumbled looking at him "Why horrible?" He frowned "Well, my sister was being plain annoying" I groaned, he laughed "Want to come over tonight?" He asked with hope in his eyes, I shrugged "Okay, my sister is going to my grandma anyways" I chuckled "And you're not?" "Nope" "Why?" "Dude, privacy?" "Sorry"

Once our awkward conversation ended, I started paying attention to my teacher, I sigh, I don't want to tell him why I don't talk to my grandma, I mean, it's personal, one year ago, I got in a huge fight with my grandma, she was telling me to talk back to my parents because, my mom slapped me because I had a B, my grandma told me that I had to stand up for myself, even if I'm her kid, I shouldn't let anyone slap me, but I told her off, and she got really mad at me and told me that until I don't stand up for myself, I wasn't welcome there.

My parents don't know why I'm not welcome there, they just know I'm not "Renee?" I heard Justin whisper, I looked at him "What?" I whispered really quietly, scared that if I talked louder, I'd start crying "I'm really sorry" He whispered setting his hand on my back softly rubbing it "Can you drop it?" I cracked out, he stared at my face "I'm so fucking sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" He whispers, I nodded and covered my face to stop myself from crying.

"Is there a problem?" The teacher asked us, I shook my head "Renee are you alright?" She said walking to my desk kneeling down so she was at my level, I shrugged and didn't look up at her, she slowly rubbed my back "If you want to go to the restroom, you can" She whispered, I nodded "Thank you" I cracked out and got up, I walked out the classroom and walked in the bathroom and started sobbing, fuck, you see, I never do get emotional, but when I do, I mean my grandmother means everything to me, and she just basically told me to fuck off.

"Renee?" I heard his voice, what the hell is he doing in the bathroom? "Yes?" I mumbled turning around so I was facing the wall, he walked in slowly and set his hand on my back "Do you want a hug?" He mumbled really slowly and carefully, is he really asking for a hug? I shrugged, he slowly opened his arms "Hug me" He mumbled, I slowly pulled him in a hug, I felt him tense once I wrapped my arms around his torso, he slowly put his arms around my body, I sighed in his chest sniffling, he softly started rubbing my back relaxing a little bit.

I looked up at his face, he had his eyes closed, his face was filled with fear and love at the same time, I snuggled my face in his chest, that's when he relaxed completely, I heard a sigh, but a relaxed sigh as if he is relieved.

We stood like that a couple of minutes "I'm sorry if I made you cry" He mumbled "Please, stop apologizing" I mumbled in his chest, we were both in silence, not moving, I hugged a lot of people, really a lot of people. But nobody hugs the same way as he hugs, I'm addicted to his hugs.

He slowly pulled back "Lets go back to class" He whispered, I sighed "I don't want too, people probably saw me cry" I sighed "So? Fuck the rest Renee, tell them it was my fault. Because it was" He said biting his lip, I shook my head and walked away with him slowly, I was about to knock on the door when he stopped me "Wait" He called after me, I turned around, he walked up to me and slowly wiped my wet cheeks and eyes with his thumb.