(2) Can't get him out of my mind

Renee's P.O.V

The next day at school, Daniel apologized for his friends because he says they were inappropriate, I told him it was alright because well, I walked in into his house without calling him, he also told me that the blond guy, Derek, was always asking questions about me. 

"Well, I think he was cute" I shrugged, Daniel tensed up "Don't fall for him Renee" He mumbled, I looked at him "I'm not, I dont have time for boys" I shrugged "Just don't fall for him, fall for anyone, just please not for him, he's dangerous, he's trouble" He mumbled "What do you mean 'he's dangerous'?" I asked confused "Just remember what I said, do you want to come over tonight? I'm not expecting anyone" He smiled. I frowned feeling bad "I can't" I muttered. 

"You need to study right?" He said annoyed, I nodded sighing "Sorry Dani really, I have Latin and you know I don't really go well on that and I really need to study" I sighed and hugged him "It's fine" He shrugged and I smiled a bit "Tomorrow okay? I promise you" I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked off to my class, I sat down like the usual on the front "Hey girly!" Abey said giggling sitting next to me, I smiled "Hey beautiful" I smiled at her "How was your night?" She smiled. 

"Sleepless" I mumbled, her smile turned into a confused frown "Why sleepless?" She asked confused "I don't know, I was just.. Thinking the whole night" I said sighing "About?" Him "I don't know" I mumbled carefully, she looked at me confused "Okay.." She looked at me, I took my biology book out of my bag along with a notebook as the teacher began to speak. 

After biology class, there was this class I hated the most; Geography, fuck this augh, I got in the class room and sat down on my seat, I sighed. The subject wasn't shitty enough so Dani and Abey neither are in this boring class, I sit all alone in the middle of the class, the only class I wasn't in the front.

I started day dreaming about him, his blond hair, probably dyed, his muscles I saw through the tight shirt, his legs, his face, he was perfect. 

"Look who's here! Derek Lozano! You showed up!" The teacher said shocked as a guy walked in with a hat, and sunglasses, is that him? It can't be, OMG! I quietly squealed in excitement, he took his sunglasses off to glare at Ms. Fernandez "Take a seat Derek" She said strictly.

He rolled his eyes walking towards me, omg, I held in my breath as I saw him walking "Can I?" He asked taking the chair, I nodded still holding my breath, probably as red as a tomato, he grinned and sat down. He. Is. Hot! OMG! He softly touched my arm "It's okay to breath" He whispered, his raspy voice sent shivers down my spine, I let out a huge sigh, I looked at him and covered my face. 

"So, Rebecca?" He said trying to guess my name "No" I mumbled disappointed "I was kidding love, I knew it was Renee" He chuckled, the disappointment turned into an excitement, I didn't realize that the teacher was staring at us both "Is there something you guys would like to share with the whole class room guys?" She glared "N-No mis" I mumbled "Then, shut up and dont disturb my class!" She yelled, damn, I looked down guilty "Sorry mis" I whispered frowning. 

After the whole stupid shit, the bell rang a couple of minutes later, I got ready to go home but I heard a voice yell my name, I turned around only to see the perfect blondie "Renee! Are you deaf?" He laughed out once he caught up to me, I blushed looking down "No, I was just thinking" I mumbled blushing, he chuckled "It's okay, hey, come to my house?" He smiled, I frowned "I can't, sorry" I mumbled as I started to walk towards Rosie's school. 

"Why?" He groaned following me "I don't go out with strangers" I said suddenly feeling scared "Really now?" He said as he burst out laughing "What?" I mumbled "I'm not a stranger" He laughed "Well, I need to study, okay? Now please leave before my little sister sees you" I looked at him "Oh so now you are ashamed of me?" He laughed "Oh please, I don't even know you" I said crossing my arms over my chest "You do, you know I'm Derek, and that I'm 19" He smiled. 

"19?" I gasped, he nodded "Yes, 19" He chuckled "Okay.." I laughed, he grinned "So, what's the problem now?" He smirked "You don't know me" I smirked back "I so do, you are 17, you'll be 18 in August, your favorite color is Purple and black, you lived your whole life here in your house, I know your address if you want me to say it, you went to three different schools, kinder garden, primary school and now your school, you had 1 boyfriend, Tyler O'Connell" He stared. 

I stared at him in awe "What the hell?" I said backing up, he chuckled "Aye relax, I'm just well informed" He smiled cheekily, I kept on staring at him "Too well, do you know what underwear I'm wearing!?" I squealed "No, but if you want to tell me" He smirked winking "Honestly, you're starting to freak me out, what if you are this stalker? Or psychopath?" I looked at him "You have no idea" He chuckled. 

I gasped "Relax!" He laughed "RENEE!" I heard Rosie cry, I looked over to the door and saw her run towards me, I frowned and caught her when she was about to fall "What's wrong baby girl?" I frowned "I-I g-got pushed" She cried, I frowned "By who?" I whispered "A-A guy" She sobbed in my neck, I softly picked her up and took her bag in my other hand, I walked towards Derek "I need to go, sorry" I whispered "Do you need help? Please let me help" He said. 

"It's fine" I mumbled as I started to walk, I suddenly felt that a lot of weight was lift off of my shoulder, I looked over at Derek, he took both of the bags "Girl what do you have in that bag of yours?" He chuckled "I told you to not help me Derek I'm fine" I mumbled as I walked home, I got to the front door and opened it, I walked in the living room "Mom? Dad?" I called out. 

No answer, yay "Put the bags by the door please"I  said as I put Rosie down on the couch slowly taking her pants off, she started sobbing again "It hurts, aw,aw,aw" She whimpered, how can a fall hurt so much? As soon as her pants are off, I got it, I got the point, she was full of bruises "Rosie what is this!?" I gasped, she sobbed looking at me rubbing her eyes. 

I took her shirt off too and it was the same, full of bruises "Rosie!?" I looked at her "Who does this to you?" I whispered "A-A boy in my class" She sniffled "Is she okay?" I heard his voice in the background, I glanced back at him with tears in my eyes "Please leave" I mumbled "Okay, take care" He said frowning and he walked out. 

"Did you tell mommy?" I asked Rosie, she shook her head "No" She sobbed, I sighed and picked her up, I walked upstairs filling the bath tub, how can someone of 6 years beat someone up? I don't get it, I washed her and then I got her into her PJ's and tucked her in.