Lady Shiva

Just a comic for this chapter —>

____

A meltdowner beam shot down towards Robin, who did a backflip to avoid it. Robin, who was smart enough to know Shizuri would blast apart any weapon she threw at her, gritted her teeth as she tried to decide what to do.

That's actually pretty obvious. Robin thought. I wanna see what this suit can do!

Robin jumped down, aiming a punch at Shizuri, who ducked, firing a meltdowner beam at Robin's leg. Robin leaped into the air, avoiding it, and stepped back. She fished out a block of kryptonite from her pocket, blocking Shizuri's next beam with it. Shizuri clenched her fist. "H-How..?"

"Recently, STAR Labs made a discovery." Robin said with a smirk. "You see.. it seems kryptonite is composed of solid electrons.. the scientists aren't sure how it even happened.. but still, it means I can deflect your little beams.."

Shizuri bared her teeth. "You brat!!"

But before she could do anything, Saiai Kinuhata rested a hand on her shoulder. "Mugino," she began. "Remember.. with her strength, we have to wait until Lady Shiva arrives.."

Name: Saiai Kinuhata 

Age: 12

Level: 4

Ability Name: Offense Armour

Powers: At Level 4, the ability allows Saiai to control the nitrogen in the air in order to create a thin barrier around her. The armor is very effective, allowing for bullets from handguns to sniper bullets to be unable to penetrate her.A secondary capability of her ability allows her to control compressed masses of nitrogen, allowing her to lift heavy objects like cars and deal powerful blows that can destroy entire walls. However, her effective range is very small as it only extends a few centimeters from her palm. She is also somewhat capable of manipulating air currents via displacing the nitrogen, which she uses for her Offense Armor.

Other Facts: She gained her powers in a series of experiments, set to mimic the number 1 esper's ability, however her barrier is composed of nitrogen. Also, she has a habit of saying 'super' alot. (Although, it's translated into ultra in the anime for some reason)

Robin frowned. Lady Shiva? Where had she heard that name before?

Shizuri glared at Saiai. "Hmph. Like that woman could handle Railgun. She may not be as strong as me, but it isn't like she's a Level 0.."

"Lady Shiva is the world's greatest martial artist. She even exceeds Batman, don't forget."

Lady Shiva!! One of the best assassins of all time! Robin's eyes widened. Lady Shiva was the one who had a score to settle with Dick. The one who apparently was going to fight her..

"I'm here now." a feminine voice, thick with a Chinese accent, announced. A tall woman with long black hair, tipped with a metal spike, in a black jumpsuit rested her hands on her hips, half of her face concealed by a black mask.

"About time." Shizuri grumbled. "But you should let me have a go at her, firs-WHAM!!" Shizuri was interrupted by a steel-toes boot colliding with her ribs, breaking several of them.

"I am not going to risk ten billion dollars." Lady Shiva said icily. "I will deal with the girl."

Name: Lady Shiva

Age: Around 30

Level: 0

Abilities: Advanced Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced), Acrobatics, Swordsmanship, Throwing, Deception.