Richard Grayson's Discovery

Okay... I just read Batman and Robin Issue 40... and it seems stuff has changed..

Damian lost his powers, for one, and I guess stuff in Endgame will happen that will affect this story a lot..

So what happens in Endgame and We Are Robin or basically anything else after does NOT HAPPEN in this.

Some of the characters might be introduced, but this is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMELINE

If Damian DOES change his name to something else... well, not in this.. same with pretty much, like I said, anything else that happens after #40

Robin ran through the halls, looking left and right, searching for heat signatures. She could hear explosions- multiple explosions -behind her, but she knew Damian would kill her if she interfered.

"Gosh darn it..." She muttered. "Where are you, Grayson!?"

"Robin!"

Robin skidded to a halt. "Dick!" She yelled cautiously. "Can you here me!?"

"Robin!" His voice replied.

Robin followed the voice. It sounded like it was coming from underground... She looked at the floor, and saw a heat signature about the size of a twenty two year old. She stomped the floor, the electricity breaking it apart.

Landing on the ground unharmed, Robin looked around, and let out a string of curses that would put a smile on Jason's face whenever she saw the radio.

"Robin!" It yelled. "Robin!"

"How could I be so stupid!?" Robin yelled, crushing the radio under her foot.

_

Dick Grayson grunted in pain as he felt another scalpel tear a gaping hole in his skin.

He was strapped to a table, with a bunch of scientists looking at him.

"He hasn't even passed out yet!" One of them whispered excitedly.

"I know! His endurance... it's amazing!" Another replied. "And he's a Level 0!"

Dick was barely conscious, but he refused to get knocked out. He refused to give them the satisfaction.

"Alright!" A voice said. "That's enough... I wanna talk to the Boy Blunder... alone... HAHAHAHA!!!"

The scientists's faces paled, and they all backed away.

A man in a harlequin mask walked towards Dick. He grabbed some sort of spray from his coat, and sprayed it on Dick's wounds. Instantly, Dick felt the pain ebb away.

"Who are you?" Dick asked, narrowing his eyes in an effort to identify the man.

"That isn't any of your business, Bird Boy!" The harlequin said cheerfully. "However, I just couldn't stand to let you pass out... not because I care about you of course... I just need to tell you something!" He leaned close to Dick's ear.

"Hail Hydra." He whispered, before he leaned back. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Dick glared at the man, who calmed down.

"Honestly, though, I'm sure you have lots of questions." He began. "So... I'm here to answer some of 'em!"

"Where's... Damian....?" Dick gasped, the blood loss making it hard to focus.

"I think he's on Earth somewhere." The harlequin replied. "Next question!"

"What... do you want... with Mikoto?"