Level 6

Okay... so, yep, Mikoto's going Level 6... the reason she can go Level 6 without all the machines and the Sisters, is because after she first transformed, the power stayed inside her... it was just dormant...

Whenever Mikoto gets mad as a Level 5, her power goes crazy powerful... like whenever she saw Accelerator reverse the Sister's blood flow, she demolished the entire building and lightning bolts were spouting from her uncontrollably... because one of her closest friends tried to kill her, and is apparently insane, she had so much rage and emotion that the Level 6 was activated... somewhat like Natsu Dragneel, who's fire significantly heats up as he gets enraged, causing him to become powerful enough to defeat Erigor... or how Raven's powers work, getting stronger the more she feels.

Although, that was never mentioned in Raildex... that's just my idea, based off, like I said, Natsu and Raven, and multiple other fictional characters.

Also, the reason for Touma's betrayal will be explained soon, either the next chapter or the next.

_

"H-Holy crap!!" Index yelled as she saw Robin... although, Mikoto definitely fit her better now, as it was obvious she wasn't your average Robin...

Mikoto's appearance had changed drastically. Her eyes were pitch black, although her right eye had a round pupil as white as snow. Tendrils made of black energy with polygons of the same color grew out of Mikoto's hair and whipped back and forth, crackling with electricity. Her hair was swept back, a few strands coming together to form dragon-like horns. However, unlike whenever she was forced into the shift by use of scientific technology, because the shift was activated by her emotions, there was rage written all over her face.

"RRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Mikoto let out a furious roar as a massive black lightning bolt shot from her forehead, obliterating the entire school... the school that was bigger than Wayne Manor.

"M-MISAKA!?!?!" Damian yelled in shock as he forced himself to his feet, his jaw hanging open.

However, Mikoto continued to roar... and it was so loud... that Aleister Crowley himself, the administrator of Academy City, could hear it.

Aleister Crowley... he looked like an adult, yet also a child; like a man, yet also a woman; like a saint, yet also a criminal...

He was floating in a red tube with a green hospital sound on whenever he heard it. He chuckled. "Railgun... let's see if you can get to Level 6 this time... that is, without dying..."

Mikoto grabbed Index, and held her by her habit above her head. Mikoto roared in her face, whipping Index's hair backwards as though it was a tornado.

"W-Whoa!!" Index yelled, her eyes wide. "What kind of monster are you!?!?"

Mikoto didn't answer. Instead, another lightning bolt shot out of her forehead, hitting Index at close range in the chest, sending her smoking and barely alive to the ground.

"I should leave..." Damian muttered to himself, before he took off as fast as he could with his leg, which felt like it was on fire.

Another massive lightning bolt exploded from Mikoto, destroying the school close to Tokiwadai.

Mikoto was in a daze... she wasn't thinking... she couldn't tell who she was hurting... she just wanted to destroy...

Students were coming out of their dorms, and gasping in shock at the girl before them.

"M-Misaka!?" A beautiful blonde girl stuttered.

Mikoto opened her jaws, letting out a terrible roar, before another ginormous lightning bolt shot into the sky, breaking apart the clouds and causing a power outage across all of Academy City.