Gotham Academy

An AMAZING drawing of Mikoto in her Robin suit by Lizardgurl, the best Young Justice fan fiction writer on wattpad! (At first that autocorrected to 'wattoad' -->

___

Gotham Academy, December 2, 2015

Mikoto hummed as she listened to her iPod on the way to Gotham Academy, where she went to school. She was a freshman, so she wasn't in any of Tim's classes. Even though Damian was in her grade, as he had skipped two due to his intellect, he didn't have any classes with her.

Mikoto jumped out of the limo, putting her iPod in her bag. Damian hopped out after her.

"Another boring day at school." He grumbled.

"You sound like a bratty kid." said Mikoto.

"The teachers treat me like one."

"Off to school, children!" Dick patronized from the driver's seat. Alfred had gotten the flu that was going around, so Dick had offered to drive them.

"Don't patronize me or I'll break your face." Damian muttered under his breath, his grip on his red duffle bag tightening.

"Good day, siblings of mine." Tim said as he walked off to his group of friends.

"Now it is." Damian remarked.

"You're so rude." Mikoto sighed.

"And yet, I am your favorite brother."

Mikoto rolled her eyes as the bell for first period rang. She waved at her younger brother, before jogging to Social Studies.

"I hate this stupid skirt." Mikoto's friend, Elena Natsuko, grumbled as she pulled the bottom of her skirt. "It's so short!"

It never really bothered Mikoto. The skirts were the length of her Tokiwadai skirt. Not to mention she wore shorts under them.

"Just ignore it." Mikoto's other friend, Suzanne Jones, or Cissie, advised. "It makes it easier." Elena snorted.

"Easy for you to say! You and Mikoto seem to like showing your underwear." She paused. "Or at least, you do, Cissie. Mikoto wears shorts under her's." Mikoto blushed madly.

"H-Hey!"

Elena shrugged as Cissie stifled a laugh.

"Hello, children." a voice with aslight accent said as the teacher, Mrs. Wood, walked into the room wearing a suit and tie with a white wig. "I am Albert Einstein! Your lovely and beautiful teacher Ms. Wood has asked me to speak for you.."

Thirty minutes later, 'Albert' tore of his wig, revealing auburn locks. "Its me!" Mrs. Wood announced.

Nobody looked shocked in the least.

___

Academy City, December 2nd, 2015

Hundreds of miles away, back in Academy City, there was a massive man hunt for Mikoto Misaka.

There were posters, riots, tracking devices, heck, even Tree Diagram, the most powerful super computer in the world, was looking for her. (Tree Diagram had been fixed.. it is unknown how, but it has)

Uiharu Kazari and Saten Ruiko, some of Mikoto's old friends, were even joining in on the hunt, though more reluctantly than others.

"This isn't right." Saten murmered to herself. "Mikoto would never do something like this.."

"All the evidence contradicts you, Saten." Uiharu reminded her. "I don't want it to be true.. but it is."

Saten clenched her fist. "I'm going out again." she stood up, slamming the door behind her. Uiharu bit her lip.