Happy Birthday, Aurora!!!:)

Start from the beginning

"I'll like to welcome the birthday girl up to the stage. She's been a good girl and Santa would like to give her gifts. 

OR..-

"Shut up Author: (Readers;)

...

The light was immediately dimmed as all the guests went into hiding. It was a game similar to the day Hendrick proposed. Only the difference was that 'he' didn't leave her alone. 

The screeching of tires stopped as a pink gown was dropped on the floor. Aurora stepped out of the limo with her hands placed in the driver's just like a princess would do. The limo was ordered by Hendrick who always want the best for his girlfriend. 

"Huh?" She said surprised to see dimmed lights. She was expecting loud music and cheering and waves of laughters but all that she expected was not what she got. She slowly took a step forward looking around for any sign of people. She thought she came to the wrong place but she didn't. She was where she was right to be. 

"He did it again." She mumbled holding her gown. 

In the hiding spot, was a frowning Hendrick who was very much upset that he made his girlfriend unhappy especially on her birthday. 

1.

2..

3...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AURORA!

Everyone jumped up from their hiding spot as the light went back to normal. The girl was beyond shocked and happy at the same time. Everything was clear and bright to her now. She widened her eyes to take in the place/area. It was very huge. Bigger than a castle or a mansion or even Hendrick's home. 

She smiled brightly and ran to Hendrick's arm and everyone awwed in happiness. She was very happy and glowing especially in her pink gown.

On the other hand, Hendrick looked like a king. He wore a black suit with a white bow tie and matching outfits. (Just imagine anything hot you guys!!)

"Happy birthday Aurora." He said and they both shared a deep long, hot kiss. They pulled away as they looked at each other in the eyes. It was like they were getting married instead. In the fading light, also stood, Hendrick's parents. They were so happy. So so so happy to see their son happy. It was a joy for parents. They looked at each other and snuggled close seeing their son with the girl he loves. 

....

"...In sickness and in death," Henry said looking into the woman he was getting married to. Oh common! Don't tell me you forgot them, did you?

Everyone clapped in joy as they saw 2 couples getting married. And with that, they both shared their own kiss. A kiss that was pure. Kids of 5 years old covered their eye at the scene while some parents helped them do so.

Hendrick and Aurora smiled holding each other's hand

Steve and Roe looked at each other, blushing.

And the cute little puppy that Hendrick Bought for Aurora took this as a perfect time and snuggled into Aurora's leg.

"Awwww.Who's this cute little fella?" Aurora asked the small cute puppy that looked up at her. She carried it happily and kissed its head. 

"Please can I keep it?" She pleaded to show Hendrick her practiced puppy dog eyes. He gently placed kisses on her neck.

"It was bought specially for you.

"Really?"

"Yes.

'What should we name it?" The girl asked. 

"We'll think of that later," Hendrick said. 

"Yaaa!! I'm finally 16." She jumped up and down carefully so she won't fall the dog down. Hendrick darky chuckled.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing...It's just that you're so...

"So what?

"Naive."

A/n

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Oh my God! I can't believe I'm finally through with this book. It was all thanks to you guys for encouraging me and getting my lazy ass up. I'm so thankful. Thank you so much.

So...How was the ending?

And No...I'm not making a sequel. I'm so sorry but I have other stories in mind. Hope you enjoy. Love you and yes...

I'm so sorry if you see any errors. I wrote this in the dark and at night. What? I didn't want to be late for the wedding.

Please give me a ship name.

Bye and thank you for reading.