*Chapter 5*

"Okay. That's it for today." The couch said clapping his hands together. I chuckled noiselessly at his action. He looks like a chicken when I imagined him. We were done with running laps but I didn't get to run because the couch won't allow me to. I grasped my hands together with Kyle and Katie as we got out of the gym going to change. 

"Why are you holding her hands? She's dirty." A girl said talking to Kyle. Kyle furrowed eyebrow at the girl snarled and angry.

"The only dirty one here is you." She returned slapping the girl across the cheek. She opened her mouth to talk when all of a sudden she was pulled back by... Hendrix.

"How dare you slap her? You don't have the right to lay a hand on her." He said lowly peeking at me. Kyle huffed shaking her head.

"It's not like what I said is a lie. I don't like my brother dating a rude chick like he-

"Enough! I've heard enough. Why are you even supporting the bi**? She's not even worth it and she's very dirty. I can't stand her sight." He returned glaring daggers at me. A gasp fled my mouth at the language he used.

Me? Dirty? B** Isn't that a female dog? or something? Why is he saying mean things to me?

"It's okay, Kyle. I'm sorry for holding your hands." I muttered keeping in my tears. I excused myself but not before seeing a smirk on that mean girl's lips.

Duh, Duh, Duh. (Hendrick's P.O.V)

I watch as she ran to the restroom. Tears spilling down her face

"You see what you did? What did she even do to you? Sat at your table? You're a mean jerk. And as for you, She stated facing to Kenzie. "You better stay away from me and Aurora. I won't hesitate to rip your eyeballs out." She added running after Aurora. Moderately, that got to my brain. 

"Baby, thanks for supporting me," Kenzie said flapping her fake long eyelashes at me. I snort leaving her alone to open her mouth. 

I travelled to the back of the school to meet the boys who were stupidly playing truth and Dare. I hate that game for eternity. Nothing about it got be excited

"Nice comeback," Jake commented at the comeback I said to the doll face. 

Doll? Pffft

"Not to ruin this moment, But God! She's damn beautiful!" Oliver cursed. I clench my jaw tightly glaring at him. 

"Not gonna lie. She's fucking beautiful-"

"Talk about her again, you're a dead piece of meat," I said through gritted teeth. Ken bolted staring downward.

"Glad we both understand each other," I said smirking. I like the effect I have on them. A serious kind of vibe.

"He got away. He's in London. Unfortunately, he got shot and died on the plane." Ron proclaimed smugly. A smirk developed on my lips, no one gets away with me when they break their promise. 

Let me enlighten you, little ones. 

The name's Hendrick. 18. The Mafia leader of the 'Card'. As you heard from Ron, James got shot on his way to London.

Wanna know more? 

I don't take any shit off anyone's feelings. I don't give a damn about who you are and what you are. Respect me, you earn the same. A lot of people are against me in this game you see, a lot. They tried killing me but got Karmas.

My father owns the Mafia business in New york. A very rich guy with a lot of money. My mom, she appears imprudently seldom. I don't care about any of them. They are all shits and bad luck to me. You could even say living like an orphan was good luck.

Yeah. Call me whatever you want

Cold-blooded

Jerk and any frickin name you want. 

I. STILL.STAND

"He deserves it," I whispered sitting on the grass and exhaling deep breaths to keep calm. Since the day I saw that girl, Aurora. My mind has been turning me mad. I hate to admit the fact that she's very beautiful and very naive.

Way to Naive.

After the incident that took place in the cafeteria. She's been taunting me. Don't even get me started with her body.

"Hey, guys," Steve said walking towards us. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me first. 

"She's still crying. That was deep." He said connecting to Aurora. Steve is my close friend since high school. We're practically brother if you put it that way. He's been there since day 1. 

"God! Girls are so dramatic. I never want a wife." Jake murmur. In the next 2 minutes, he's gonna take it back. He's more of a womanizer if you ask me. 

"No, she's not. I like her. She's beautiful, smart, feisty and so innocent." Steve protested. 

"The last one is not a lie. She looks so naive. I wonder if she's break-"

" Don't even dare. I'll break you first." I said. Jaw gripped. Steve gave me the smirk I abhor so much. He better not think not the way he thinks right now. He should know me by now. I'm never going to stand that low. 

My love life is more complicated than the reader who is reading this.

Back to Aurora's P.OV

"Thank you," I whispered to Kyle. She helped me when I needed her and she's my friend. 

"Please, Don't cry ever again. You're stronger than this." She added. I agreed, I'll try. 

-----

"Where's mommy?" I questioned Nanny tossing my bag on the floor. I heard the bus screech meaning it's gone. Nanny was baking a cake for my cousin's wedding. A chocolate one. Nanny is good at baking cakes. I've haven't seen my cousin since my daddy died. She would always play with me whenever I'm down and when she visits me. 

"She went shopping." She solely replied. I crossed my head chewing my lips. I wanted to go shopping with her. Why didn't she wait for me? 

"Don't think like that. Your cousin's wedding is really important right now. Please brighten up my dear." Nanny approved knowing what I was thinking already. A smile tugs my lips. 

"I want to help with the cake. I'll go change and we'll make it together" I said seizing my bag and going to my room. 

Baking cakes with Nanny was the most exciting ever. But I messed up big time, I coated the wall with butter and icing sugars. When nanny wasn't looking I would lick a paste of the batter. I was sneaky yet feisty. 

The doorbell rang. I ran with a spoon on my right hand and an egg on the other. I accepted my feet to open the door to see not my mom but... Steve?

"Hey," He said smiling. His eyes looked at my suffused hands. "Looks like I came at the right time." He sheepily said. I simpered.

"I'm..sor..ry. Please..co.me in." I shuttered. His smile left his face when he came in and a smirk entered. 

"Baking. Interesting." He said kneading his jaw. His eyes left mine going around the kitchen. Nanny just stared at me waiting for me to do introductions. 

"This is Steve and Steve, this is nanny. My second best friend."I said happily putting the egg in the bowl. 

"Nice meeting you my son. You look so handsome." She said squeezing his cheek and pinching it. I snickered tugging his arm to follow me outside. 

"What are we doing here? WE have a cake to lick." He spoke. I shrugged relaxing next to the swimming pool. 

"Tell me more about Hendrick."