*Chapter 33*

"Nothing."

"I hate when you lie to me, tell me what's bothering you." He obliged. I sighed turning to face him. His hair was rumpled and a little coffee-coloured than before. 

"I'm confused," I replied bluntly. He stretched his eyebrow at me, somewhat confused. I sat on the small brown chair placing my school bag on my lap.

"I don't know if I should go to the party Rose invited me to," I said playing with the rope of my bag.

I felt a rough cold hand seize my chin kindly. I was now sitting on Hendrick's lap. I opened my mouth at the action. I was now sitting on Hendrick's lap. Each of my legs was at the side of his hip. He was already smirking at me. 

"I love the look on your face."

I flushed a little holding him closer so I don't fall and embarrass myself in front of Hendrick. My hands seized his clothes.

"So, do I go to the party?"

"No." He said sternly. I flinch a little on his lap. He seems to have noticed my act. His hands softly cupped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. But this is for your protection. I don't want anything bad to hurt you." He said like he was a momma and I was his child. I hate to admit the truth that he was right. I have this feeling that the party was nothing else but trouble. 

"What do you want to do after school?" 

I bit my lips, anxiously.

"Nothing. Why'd you ask?"

"Wanna go out together. Just me and you." He asked holding my hands in his. The dark spark enveloped my body. 

"I have to ask mommy first," I said shyly. 

The bell rang which means it was time for P.E. I hurriedly stood up from Hendrick's lap and ran to the changing locker. I put on my shorts then my clothes on. I brought out my hairband from my pocket and planted my hair into a messy bun. 

I smiled internally at the thought of getting sweat smeared on my body and my heart beating faster. You can't blame me. I love sports. I started running to the gym to avoid being late but bumped into someone I last wanted to see.

"X..ander?" I asked.

He had a small smirk on his lips as he lustfully scans my body. His hair was now dyed black. He had totally changed since the incidnet-

"Miss me?" 

I rocked my head decreasing it down. He was giving me a creepy aura already. As far as I know, this is not the Xander I know. 

I felt him move toward me and grabbed me by the wrist

Painfully.

"Please..stop!" I said. When those words flew out, the memory of him touching me inappropriately came rushing in. I hate to remember it. The way his hands roamed all over my body. 

"Oh. Where is your knight in shining armour now?" He asked, sarcastically. 

Immediately I was pinned against the wall with Xander's hand behind me on the wall. The smirk on his face still lived the same. 

"You deserve punishment. Don't you think?" He asked pinching my cheeks painstakingly. I whined a little trying to escape. My breath was going slower by the minutes and all I wanted was for someone to at least see me. We were all alone in the hall.

"I'm late," I muttered. I heard a small groaned

"Do you think I care." He asked harshly. 

I but my lips from stoping it from quivering. I don't want to cry now. I have to strong especially in front of Xander. 

"How do you like it." He asked lifting my chin up. "What happened between us before that fun spoiler came." He asked licking his lips.

I whimpered. Nothing happened between us. Why is he bringing back the memory? 

"Nothing happened between us." I tried to push him away but he pinned my wrist back again. What was he doing?

"Try again. Nothing?" 

-000-

Hendrick P.O.V

I watched how she ran away from me. I grunt when I felt myself having a new mood when she's gone. She wasn't supposed to get off my lap. 

I stood up from the chair tucking it back into the table. It was P.E. Aurora's favourite period in this hell hole. I walked into the gym expecting to see Aurora but she wasn't there. 

How many years does a girl need to get change? 

I sighed heavily running my hands through my new locks. I had to change a new style. I was bored with the same old ones. 

20 m i n u t e s  l a t e r

Aurora hadn't still shown up. Something was up in the loose. I ran quickly going to the girl's locker when I heard a whimper coming from the hallways. 

I squeezed my eyebrow together. In front of me stood, Aurora pinned to the wall. It was the most dreadful sight I've ever seen. I was the one who had the right to pin her not that nosehole.

 I don't know what rushed into me. Anger or pity? It was both, actually. I could see she was in pain from the hold of 'his' hands on her. He was hurting her. I looked at her body to see what she was clothed on. 

Damn!

" I think I have an unexpected visitor."

Back to the main character. (Aurora)

My eyes clasped to meet with my indeed 'Knight in the shining armour'. Something ran inside of me. Something of excitement and bravery.

"What are-"

Xander was shoved to the wall and knocked on the face. A small liquid cracked out open from the earlier injury he had. 

Ouch!

"I told you not to ever mess with me or Aurora. Didn't I?' 

Xander wasn't even given any time to respond as another blow was sent to his forehead. Viens we darting out from Hendrick's arms and neck. Gritted teeth and angry eyes.

My eyes pressed shut as only what I remembered was seeing a blurry vision. 

A/n

Thank you so much for 6.3k Views. It's so pleasing to know you all like the book I write. Another update is up!!!

So n g

No Idea by -> Don Toliver

Comment if you like the song cause I love the song so much! 

Hope you enjoyed it.

Happy weekend:)