*Chapter 1*

A.u.r.o.r.a's P.O.V

"Mommy!" I squealed when I saw my mom coming out of the plane. Her trunks accompanied her roaming on the clear road. She was wearing a blue scarf and sunglasses. Her hair was skillfully put in a ponytail. I love my mom so much. You must be questioning where my Dad is in the picture.

My Dad died when I was 5 years old. He was a soldier in the military but couldn't make it when he fought in the war. He was a very handsome and loyal person. So, I learnt how to live without him. Thinking about it brought pain and memories back so I rather not talk about it.

I stayed with a nanny since then. My mom travels around the country because she's a model and a busy woman. We talked by phone and sometimes chat around. She took a break off her career and decided to spend her time with me since I'm her only daughter/child. 

"Hey, sweetheart." She said providing me with that motherly hug of hers. I love her hugs so much, it makes me smile. "Thank you, nanny." Mom appreciated my nanny who was observing the sweet and beautiful scene in front of her. 

Nanny was also a widow and couldn't give birth. We found her on the road begging for shelter, so we allowed her into our house and here she is. Bright and beautiful.

"You're welcome, dear." Although, Nanny is older than my mom so she calls my mom 'Dear and me 'Sweet child' which I find amusing.

The driver took my mom's trunks inside the car. My mom got into the passenger's seat and nanny and me at the back.

The strong air hit my face coldly. The evening was always the worst time of my day. It was always cold and breezy. 

1. H.r l.a.t.e.r

"Wake up honey. We're back home." My mom called from the passenger's seat. I breathed in and out trying to control my breathing. I was given birth to an asthmatic person. I don't like it because I couldn't breathe well and I was always shaky. 

Nanny observing my condition quickly gave me my pump so I could use it to breathe. I slowly started breathing again. I looked at my mom who had a worried expression on her face. I smiled at her getting down the car. 

We were not too rich but was always comfortable with what we have. Just a small mansion with a swimming pool. I collected the luggages playing around with it by swinging it on the ground playfully. The driver smiled collecting it from me while I ran to my mom going in.

Our driver was a creepy man. One day, he wanted to kiss me but i pushed him away. I never told my mom about it because I pitied him, he could have lost his job. 

I ran to my room pulling my hair down and brushing its tangle away. Nanny would have done it for me but she was busy with my mom helping her pack. My hair was very dark with little brown strands falling out. It was also long cause I herited it from my mom. Her hair was waist length.

After brushing my hair, I climbed on my bed playing with one of my dolls from when I was little. I know it's wrong and babyish but I can't help it. I'm just 15, I still have time to grow up. Why don't I just enjoy my childhood for now?

A knock interrupted my from my play session. I always locked my door but mommy always told me not to do it. But I was still scared of what that driver tried to do to me.

"Hello, baby. It's mommy." My mom happy voice said from the other side. I skipped from my bed going to open the door. 

"Mommy, is there anything wrong?" I asked her when she came into my room sitting on my bed. She pated a spot on the bed telling me to seat with her. I bit my lower lips in nervousness.

"Baby, how are you?" She asked me smiling sadly at me. I could tell she wasn't happy. I saw it on her face and in her behaviour around me this evening.

"Mommy, is anything wrong?" I asked her scooting close to her. She held my hand squeezing it while closing her eyes. I examined her face, she was about to say something when her a phone call came in. She removed her hands from mine and took her phone. 

I wished I had a phone but mommy don't want to give me one because she think I'm not ready for one yet. I had no choice but to listen to her. She was talking to someone, a woman precisely.

She ended the call turning to me beaming happily at me. 

"You've been accepted." She said touching my shoulders. I looked her confused, I've been accepted? How? Into what?

"Baby, you're going to school." She said hugging me when she noticed the confusion on my face. I started giggling at how ticklish I was. She removed her body from mine caressing my cheek. 

"You start tomorrow. There are rules okay?" She warned. I nodded happily but it soon faded when a thought came across my mind.

"What if they don't like me?" I whispered playing with my t-shirt. She brought her face to mine holding my face with her hands.

"Don't say that. They'll like you. You just have to behave properly." She assured. I nooded once again placing my head on her lap. She began caressing me while I travelled into dreamland. 

I hope they like me.

How was it? Do you like it? Sorry for now, the chapters will increase soon. Just wanted to know your honest opinion about it. Please smash that star above and comment on your thoughts. 

I accept positive and happy feedback. If you're gonna comment, please stay away from negativity. 

Thank you.

Note: Every chapter contains 1000 and more words.