Happy Birthday, Aurora!!!:)

Narrator's POV

Happy birthday Aurora-From the Author who created you;)

The now 16 years old girl sat on the chair admiring her soft and charming features that were soon to be blown away with the makeup artist's work

The now 16 years old girl sat on the chair admiring her soft and charming features that were soon to be blown away with the makeup artist's work. She never realized how beautiful she is and how special she was to be in the position she is in right now. The soft cute smile was planted on her face as she remembers the loving and sweet text Hendrick sent to her this morning. 

"Awwww...She's blushing. I wonder what she's thinking of." One of the younger makeup artists said looking at the girl's red face. The older one just rolled her eyes in jealousy and walked to Aurora.

"Don't listen to her. She doesn't know how to mind her business and I'm sure she is disturbing you isn't she?" The older one asked she started her work immediately. Aurora smiled and looked at the younger makeup artist.

"You're not and I was just thinking of my boyfriend," Aurora replied and turned back to the mirror. The older makeup artist rolled her eyes again, a bad habit, jealous of the little girl. She wished she was in her position to receive all the nice and good treatment and most importantly, a handsome boyfriend like Hendrick.

"I see. You must be really happy to have such a handsome and rich boyfriend." Once again, the older girl said, in jealousy. Aurora must have figured out the tone in which the girl speaks and decided to keep quiet and let them do her work.

"And you're done. You can go get dressed in the closet. We've picked the most expensive and cute outfit in the mall for you sweet little girl. Go now! You don't want to keep the prince waiting." The younger one spoke happily. She wasn't jealous like the other one. In fact, she was very grateful to see someone like her happy.

"Thank you." Aurora giggles as she walked away with her phone in her hands and into the closet. Indeed, she was really the luckiest girl on the planet.

...

The clicking of high heels and beautiful gown was sounded and sworn on the expensive titles made of the richest's work of all. It was designed with black dots and cloured as a new design of the year. Many laughter and clicking of drinks were also present as everyone was happy and cheering. It was a day of celebration and happiness for both mother and daughter. 

"Gather up everybody. Welcome to the party. Hope you all are having a great time here."  A man said on the stage. He was one of Aurora's mother's male friend. A very close one too.

He wore a black matching tie with his suit and golden wristwatch actually made of real gold. It wasn't a surprise that Aurora's mother's friends were all rich. All working in big companies and hotels. Even having their own rich businesses.

"One of our sweetest and most loving girl of all is Aurora. The birthday girl."

Scratch.

Will you please come up with a sweet introduction, please? (A/n note)