Chapter 100 - Cursed Domain(4).

Start from the beginning

However, the current situation wasn't the result of differences in Spec. The opponents had been crushed by strength, but something felt different. It felt as if something much stronger had crushed them.  It wasn't correct to say it was solely the difference in strength.  Was it a difference in temperament? This was a feeling one would get when one saw a tiger tear apart a rabbit.

In that context, this was a hard sight to swallow.

Of course, Zeet had seen videos that was similar to what he was seeing.

‘It isn't as if he is the Hahoe Mask....’

Hahoe Mask.

His battle style was similar to the Hahoe Mask.

Moreover, the sand toss was one of Hahoe Mask's go-to move. In recent days, the Hahoe Mask didn't use the sand toss any more. However, his early fans were a very passionate about the Hahoe Mask's sand toss. Many people became his fan, because of that move.

While Zeet was watching with a slack-jawed expression, the situation was resolved.

The Swing guild members settled each of their account, and they left.  Finally, Zeet approached his partner.

“Maybe I should have asked each of them for 200 gold...”

A chill ran up Zeet's back when he heard his partner talk to himself.

‘What will happen if the Block Field doesn't open after the Quest is completed?  Do I really have to give him money?’

Accompanying the anxiety, he was truly worried about what would happen.

“Is it really ok to act like this? I'm sure they'll come back for revenge.”

Zeet had fallen out with the Swing guild, and he was still paying the price for it.  Swing guild wasn't that great of a guild, but it was powerful enough to suppress a single User.  They had committed the first transgression, yet they weren’t virtuous enough to admit that they were wrong in the first place.

“Don't worry about it. At their level, they won't even be able to get a queue ticket to face me.”

His partner had dismissive expression on his face regarding Zeet's worries.

“What?”

Zeet replied with a question, but his partner didn't elaborate on his answer.

“Anyways, let's move quickly.  I don't want to unnecessarily get caught up in an annoying business.  It seems the other side picked up on what we are doing.”

“Ah!”

Zeet finally came to his senses.

“Yes.  We have to move quickly.”

His partner's words were correct. The Swing guild members, who were spared their lives, weren't dummies.  They'll go request help from the other guild members.  There were a considerable amount of Swing guild members around this region.  Zeet personally knew over 10 members.

This was especially true since Viol had been taken down.  They would surely try to get their revenge.  Viol was someone that was pretty high up in terms of level in the Swing guild.  This happened in any organization, but the way they treat someone depended on how much the member could contribute towards their organization.

This was reason enough to hurry up their pace.

“Are you perhaps a fan of that person?”

During all of this, Zeet asked a question he was very curious about.