Chapter 97 - Cursed Domain (1).

Začať od začiatku

It was a joke of a sword, but the User, who had swung the sword, had a decent amount of Strength Stat.  The sword strike immediately put a dent in his comrade's armor.

“Ooh-ahk!”

The blinded User finally reacted in a way befitting the situation.

“I...I'm sorry!”

“Sorry? Why the hell did you attack me?  What's going on right now?”

“The Hahoe Mask was above our heads!”

“Really? Where is he right now?”

“He's next to you!”

“What?”

The blinded user became frightened, and he started to show vigilance against his surrounding.  Of course, he had the Blind status, so he couldn't see anything.

“Cure! Someone Cure me!”

“Yes.  All right!”

Hyrkan stared blankly at their antics as he stood several steps away.

The scene of the rag tag group struggling didn't amuse Hyrkan.  It actually made him depressed.

The three of them took advantage of Hyrkan's consideration.  They were afforded a brief respite, so the three of them got into formation.  Then they shouted towards Hyrkan.

“Hyrkan! We challenge you!”

Hyrkan didn't answer their shouted words.  He didn't even get into his fighting stance.

The Skeleton Warriors, who had already formed, moved instead of Hyrkan.

“Uh? Uh!”

The situation had already come to an end.  The five Skeleton Warriors wore the Poison Mink fur armor, and the monsters were too powerful for the half-assed 3 man party to handle.

Hyrkan didn't even need to participate in the battle.  It wasn't worth it, and the situation resolved itself in a dull manner.  Hyrkan cut off the wrist watch from the User's corpses. He mumbled to himself in a brusque manner.

‘This is the tenth group.’

The view on his Waltz video had broke through the 70 million mark. The view count wasn't showing any signs of slowing down.  The ripple effect caused by the video was currently getting larger.

A snowball was rolling down a snow-covered mountain.

The Waltz video was a big hit, and of course, it had been mentioned in the media. The media attention would once again focus the public's interest on the video.  It basically started a feedback loop.

In this process, the Hahoe Mask's worth naturally rose, and when his worth rose, the number of groups hunting for his head increased.

Of course, no one would give a reward for taking down Hyrkan.  Warlord didn't have such a system.

Still, logic didn't necessarily pass muster in this game.  Why were so many people trying to catch Hyrkan?  Currently, Hyrkan wasn't suspicious of the situation. He just considered it to be an unwelcoming situation.

‘There really are a lot of weird bastards that want to pick a fight with me.’

In the past, he would have smiled at the watches that automatically dropped into his lap. He would have cut off the wrists of customers, and he would have considered their watches to be a donation.

Thank  you very much!

He would have thanked them.

However, the current Hyrkan wasn't the past Hyrkan.