Chapter 94 - Waltz (1).

Start from the beginning

“Will it be possible for us to Sweep this place? The level of the monsters seem quite high?”

“But isn't their Health and Defense weak?  I'll be an easy Sweep.  The problem is whether we will be able to take footage in this place.”

“I guess the fog is a bit much here.”

“How about clearing the fog with the Wind type magic?  We can push away all the fog then we can commence our magical bombardment.  Wouldn't that make a great vid?”

“Bring a magician here to check if it'll work.”

“Anyways, it'll be hard for a small party to hunt here.  At least, we confirmed that.  There is no way anyone is hunting here.”

They were holding a conversation to get rid of their nervousness when it happened.

“Prepare for battle!”

One of the user hadn't been participating in the conversation.  The user, who had been keeping watch, suddenly let out a yell.

The party members immediately got into their battle stance when they heard the shout.  The Tankers stepped forward, and the Priest got his Heal magic ready.  Moreover, they were cautious.  They didn't try for pre-emptive attack.  No matter what happened, they were confident that they'll be able to cope with the situation.  They were veterans affiliated with one of the 30 great guilds.

‘Huh?’

‘Uh?’

The being that was approaching them was most definitely a user.

They could see a rough outline of the figure, but it was completely different from the shape of a Smogrian. If one considered the sight one could actually make out, there were plenty evidence that suggested that the person in front of them wasn't a Smogrian.  The Smogrians had a similar coloring to the blue fog, so one couldn't see it unless it was really close to a user.

The deciding factor was how fast this being was approaching them.  When this user discovered the Sweepers guild members, he stopped.  Only a user would stop when one sees another user.

‘Who the hell hunts in this place?’

Moreover, the user was alone.

‘Crazy!’

‘He's hunting by himself here?’

The five users had a dazed expression on their face.

Eventually, the distance between them narrowed.  The two sides were close enough to be able to see each other's faces.

“Hahoe Mask?”

Someone spoke.

A reply came immediately.

“Which guild are you affiliated with?”

It was a pretty unfriendly answer.  It was a non-answer, and that point couldn’t be argued.

He didn't even confirm his identity, yet he asked for their affiliation.  They couldn't consider his words to be a proper answer.

However, the Sweepers guild members answered without making any fuss.

“We are affiliated with the Sweepers guild.”

At that moment, Hahoe Mask finally came fully into view.  Hyrkan asked the five users a question.

“Did the Monster Sweep already start?  When I saw the announcement, it said the Sweep would be starting five days from today.”

“We are the advance party.”