Chapter 94 - Waltz (1).

Start from the beginning

Hyrkan realized what was happening, so he moved closer to the Corrupted Comrade.

When Hyrkan approached the Corrupted Comrade, it spoke while standing upright.

“Thank you from freeing me from this pain.”

Hyrkan took off his glove.  He spoke as he displayed his golden ring, the Proof of the Secret Society.

“Ah, you are…….”

Its eyes were already burnt black, so it was impossible to see Hyrkan through its naked eye.  However, the Corrupted Comrade had no problem identifying Hyrkan.  As with the other NPCs, it could sense the distinctive energy emitted by the Secret Society's ring.

“Please take my keepsakes to Maeung.  Then....  Tell Maeung that he was right.  Please deliver those words for me.”

After he spoke those words, the Corrupted Comrade dropped to his knees.  This was the first time the Corrupted Comrade had fallen to his knees.

Pshhhhhhh!

Then he started to disintegrate into ashes.

[Quest 'Elf's Keepsake' has been completed.]

[The Quest ‘Will of a Comrade’ has started.]

The Quest Announcement immediately popped up.

‘Great.’

He could wrap this up.

Hyrkan released the built up tension.

[You've earned the title ‘Destroyer of Corruption.]

However, Hyrkan became tense once again.

‘Uh?’

Something unexpected had happened.

The thick blue fog made it hard to see even an object right in front of their noses.  Five users walked together through the blue fog.

It seemed this group had gone through several battles already.  Their clothes were a bit rumpled.

On the other hand, that was a huge accomplishment.  This place wasn't an easy to place to fight.  They had fought several battles within the Blue Mist Forest, yet only their clothes were rumpled.  This meant they hadn't taken much damage.  It was evidence that their skills and levels were extraordinary.

The five of them came across a boulder that could be used as a chair within the thick fog. For a brief moment, they slightly relaxed as they started a conversation.

“It really is hard to hunt here.”

“How can there be so many monsters here?  No matter how I think about it, this is an abnormal amount of monsters. ”

“Even though there used to to be a Block Field here, there is a good reason why the Users aren't flocking to this place.  This place is the worst as a hunting ground.”

“Doesn't that make it more appealing as a place to conduct the Sweep?”

Sweep.

If one overheard this word, anyone could discern their identities.

Sweepers!

The five of them were part of the Sweepers guild.  They were an advance party sent to investigate the location they were going to do a full-scale cleaning.

Their average level was 130.  They all possessed high level, and they were masters at survival. 

Moreover, they were outstanding at evaluating monsters.