Chapter 18

A few hours later, when they finished their entertaining schedule, they were sitted around the indoors warm pool, relaxing from the tiring day they had.

"Where is Jennie?" Jisoo asked.

"Putting her swimsuit on. She should come every minute now"

Just as on cue, Jennie appeared through the glass door on the pool area in just her black bikini, swaying her hips left and right sexily, her dark shades covering her eyes and a tower thrown over her shoulder, walking gracefully towards them, leaving Jisoo and Lisa staring jaw dropped as Rosé read a book and didn't notice the happening.

Once Jennie reached Lisa's lounge chair, she put her finger under the blonde's chin and closed her mouth with a smirk on her face. "You are gonna catch a fly, Manoban" then she looked at Jisoo "and you" she pointed at her with her finger. "you just got married, stop staring"

Chaeyoung heard what Jennie said and turned around, slapping her wife's head with the thick book in her hands.

"I just-...wow" Lisa said as she looked Jennie up and down, drooling over her curves, her smooth legs, her toned abs and her...big heart that left her breathless. The brunette smirked and moved to sit between Lisa's legs, leaning her back on her chest. Lisa immediately held her by the hips as a certain feeling between her legs appeared again.

"Oh, God" she quietly whispered to herself.

"By the way, where are you two going for your honeymoon?" Lisa asked in a few minutes as she still hugged Jennie by the waist, who was now lying sideways on Lisa's chest, facing the wifes.

"We are planning on Australia. Rosé has always wanted to go there so why not. Our flight is tonight so we have to leave soon" Jisoo answered as Lisa nodded and turned to Jennie.

"Jen, are you coming with me to Seoul later? And where are you going to stay? Do you have a place?" she asked.

"I rented an apartment for my stay here, don't worry about it, but I need to go back to NZ one last time to pack my stuff first. I didn't bring anything more than one small suitcase since I'm not staying here for long" Jennie sat up and and turned towards the blonde.

"Oh, ok then. When is your flight?"

"Tomorrow" Lisa nodded.

"Would you be able to manage with all the stuff? Do you need me to come or maybe send someone with you to help?"

Jennie chuckled. "It's okay, baby. My dad will give me a hand, don't worry" she smiled and patted the cheek of her girlfriend.

"OK then. Wanna go for a swim now?" Lisa stood up and quickly tied her hair in a messy bun before extending her hands for Jennie to hold.

"Nooo" the brunette whined like a kid and pouted, which Lisa found adorable.

"C'mon, babyyy" the blonde whined back as she held Jennie's hands and pulled her up. She backhugged her and started walking towards the water as Jennie was playfully shouting and laughing, trying to free herself from her girlfriend's grasp.

"NOOO, LISAAA!" she screamed as they reached the edge.

"Aish, those kids. They are grown ups and I can barely stand them, how am I gonna handle our little kids when we adopt soon?" Jisoo rolled her eyes and looked at Chaeyoung who was laughing at the couple.

"You will be a great mommy, love. Don't worry about that, I'll always be by your side to help" Rosé patted her wife's leg reassuringly. "Plus, it's not everyday you see Lisa Manoban this smiley and happy right? I think Jennie is one of the best things that happened in her life. You can really see our old Lisa, the happy, talkative, playful one from college" she added, to which Jisoo nodded in agreement as she kept watching the two.