Chapter 8

~Day 6~

Jennie stirred in her sleep before waking up on the next morning, still arms and legs tangled between Lisa's in a beautiful and warm morning hug. Lisa's hand was now around Jennie's shoulders, holding her tightly in her arms. They didn't let go of each other through the whole night. Lisa's soft body, her scent and the warmth that she radiated made Jennie want to stay like that all day, her whole life, even if it meant not moving an inch at all. But she knew that couldn't happen.

Last night before she joined the blonde into the room, she decided that some difference would be a good thing for both of them as an idea came to her mind. She decided to prepare their breakfast herself in the morning. She could say she was a great cook, even tho she hadn't really had anyone to cook for throughout the years.

She walked to her own room, leaving sleeping Lisa alone, put some clothes on and ran to the nearest supermarket, picking everything she needed for their breakfast. 20 minutes later she was already back to the blonde's room and unpacked the products. Since their hotel was 5 stars and also one of the most prestigious in Paris, their kitchen was fully equipped with everything a person could need, so Jennie didn't have to worry about a thing. She got a big white bowl along with some utensils from the rack and started mixing the products together, trying to be as quiet as possible not to wake up the sleeping beauty in the other room.

About 10 minutes later Lisa shifted in bed. Still with her eyes closed, she reached out next to her, searching for the brunette's body but unsuccessfully as she was not there anymore. Lisa could swear she was hugging her through the whole night. Suddenly, the amazing smell of freshly baked pancakes hit all her senses, making her immediately open her eyes and shoot her head up as she was confused where this scent was coming from.

She suddenly remembered Jennie and the way she talked about how they always ate outside all the time and how she wanted to make their food this time. She unconsciously smiled at the thought of her making their breakfast in the morning, some day, every day. It was something she would want to have in the future, along with their bodies tangled together every night, Jennie's beautiful face every time she wakes up and her lips always waiting to be kissed. It sounded so perfect yet so far from the reality.

A couple minutes later she slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen where she noticed a cute Jennie swaying her hips to the beat of the loud music coming out from her earphone that were plugged in her ears. She heard how she quietly sang along to the song she was listening to as she danced her butt off. Lisa found this adorable as she stood and watched her for a minute, laughing at her cuteness.

But Jennie was too tempting for her, especially with the black leggings she was wearing that curved her well-rounded legs and ass, a white crop top that showed her perfect abs, and half of her hair tied up in a small bun on top of her head that made Lisa confused if she wanted to laugh at the cuteness or just melt from her hotness.

She slowly got closer and snaked her hands around the brunette's waist out of no where, startling her and making her let out a loud scream. She gave her a few chaste kisses on the neck while making sound as she was eating her and laughed along.

"Oh my God, Lalisa. I'll kill you! What are you doing?!" Jennie screamed and laughed at Lisa's childish act, trying to get her hands away from herself as she jumped and kicked around.

"Good morning to you too" the blonde laughed and stepped a few centimeters back, slowly releasing her from the hug.

"Are you crazy? What was that for?" Jennie chuckled as she took out the pancake she was making at the moment, putting the next one to bake while they talked.

"I don't know. I just watched you going off to the music and just decided to steal a hug. You were too funny and cute to handle. I didn't know I will scare you tho" Lisa chuckled back.